Share this @internewscast.com

<!–

<!–

<!–

<!–

<!–

<!–

Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool have not received an offer from Saudi Arabia over the signing of Mo Salah and claims their position on the subject ‘remains the same’. 

Saudi Pro League club Al-Ittihad are said to be willing to pay over £120million to land the Egyptian international this summer. 

The latest offer trumps the £118m fee that the Middle Eastern mega-spenders had been readying as they try to convince the Reds to sell.

Speaking at Friday’s press conference, Klopp said: ‘The position remains the same absolutely. That’s how it is. Nothing else to say. No offer as far as I know.’ 

Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool have not received an offer from Saudi Arabia over the signing of Mo Salah

Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool have not received an offer from Saudi Arabia over the signing of Mo Salah

Klopp claims their position on the Salah situation 'remains the same'

Klopp claims their position on the Salah situation 'remains the same'

Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool have not received an offer from Saudi Arabia over the signing of Mo Salah and claims their position on the subject ‘remains the same’ 

Saudi Pro League club Al-Ittihad are said to be willing to pay over £120million to land Salah

Saudi Pro League club Al-Ittihad are said to be willing to pay over £120million to land Salah

Saudi Pro League club Al-Ittihad are said to be willing to pay over £120million to land Salah

A late sale of Salah would leave Liverpool in the lurch – especially if the deal goes through during the Saudi transfer window which stays open seven days later than Europe. 

His exit could derail their season and Klopp’s entire project at Anfield with the club attempting to bounce-back after a difficult previous campaign.

Salah would be Saudi’s biggest coup of the summer after already bringing Brazilian star Neymar to the nation from PSG in August.

Al-Ittihad’s bargaining continues the trend of targeting Liverpool players with lucrative moves to the Middle East after several other big names quite Anfield for the riches on offer in the Kingdom.

Jordan Henderson gave up the club captaincy to join Steven Gerrard at Al-Ettifaq, while Fabinho and Roberto Firmino also secured exits.

Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson and centre-back Ibrahima Konate were also the subject of interest but wanted to continue at the Premier League giants.

More to follow… 

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

Travis Kelce and Patrick Mahomes Face Legal Challenges with Steakhouse Business Setback

Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelce, longtime teammates on the Kansas City Chiefs,…

Gary Lineker Criticizes Thomas Tuchel’s ‘Odd’ Approach to England Star with ‘Bizarre’ Pre-World Cup Remarks

Gary Lineker has taken issue with Thomas Tuchel’s past comments about Real…

World Cup Worries: Top England Stars Face Potential Exclusion as Cole Palmer Secures Spot

In exactly four months, England will launch their World Cup journey in…

Wayne Mardle, Sky Sports Darts Commentator, Reveals Heartfelt Video on Coping with Profound Grief After Wife’s Passing in 2024

Wayne Mardle, renowned for his role as a commentator on Sky Sports…

From Goals to Objectification: Tara Kirk Speaks Out on the Dark Side of Online Fame in Women’s Football

Tara Mae Kirk, a standout player for Peterborough Women, has opened up…

Hearts Extend Lead in Premiership with Chesnokov’s Debut Goal, Securing 1-0 Victory Over Falkirk

Islam Chesnokov appeared on edge as the tense first half of the…

Shane McGrath: Irish Rugby Star Shines with Unforgettable Performance Against England

There’s an undeniable truth in focusing on the present. Recent lackluster performances…