Share this @internewscast.com
COLLEI was introduced to Genshin Impact last year, and is a popular choice for Sub DPS.
This Dendro fighter has an impressive area-of-effect elemental burst.
She needs a lot of Elemental Mastery and Energy Recharge to reach her full potential, though.
Here’s how best to build Collei in Genshin Impact.
Best weapons for Collei in Genshin Impact
Collei uses her abilities to contribute damage to the team, and so you’ll need a weapon that can boost this.
Aqua Simulacra is a good fit as it boosts damage by 20%.
Polar Star is another great choice, as it boosts the damage of elemental skills and elemental bursts by 12%.
Anything that boosts elemental mastery or energy recharge is a solid choice.
Here are the best alternative weapons for Collei in Genshin Impact:
- Favonius Warbow (four-star bow)
- The Stringless (four-star bow)
- Fading Twilight (four-star bow)
Best artifacts for Collei in Genshin Impact
If Collei is supporting a Dendro element Main DPS, then you can equip her with Deepwood Memories.
This set will provide additional Dendro damage and shreds enemies’ resistances.
A full set of Noblesse Oblige is another strong option, as it does well to support your team.
If your team focuses on reactions you could also choose Gilded Dreams which will buff your elemental mastery.
You should get the following stat distribution on Collei’s artifact set:
- Flower: HP (main stat), Energy Recharge, Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (secondary stats)
- Plume: Attack (main stat), Energy Recharge, Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (secondary stats)
- Sands: Elemental Mastery (main stat), Energy Recharge, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Attack% (secondary stats)
- Goblet: Dendro Damage% (main stat), Energy Recharge, Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (secondary stats)
- Circlet: Critical Hit Rate or Critical Damage (main stat), Energy Recharge, Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate or Critical Damage, Attack% (secondary stats)
Best teams for Collei in Genshin Impact
Collei is a strong choice for Sub DPS, and works on reaction-based teams that can make use of her excellent off-field Dendro application.
This team is based around Quicken, with Collei supporting Alhaitham with the Dendro element.
Fischl will act as the battery, and Kuki Shinobu performs as the healer.
Yoimiya lacks area-of-effect damage, which makes Collei the ideal Sub DPS for her.
As usual Kokomi works to heal the party while Yun Jin buffs Yoimiya’s regular attacks.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
All the latest Gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks across your favourite consoles and games? We have you covered…