Share this @internewscast.com

Carlo Ancelotti says he has not spoken to Jude Bellingham about his red card and ruled-out winner against Valencia on Saturday – despite the midfielder’s fury. 

He also believes his star man did not ‘insult’ referee Jesus Gil Manzano even though he was sent off for dissent. 

Bellingham was irate when his header to snatch a 3-2 win at the Mestalla didn’t count because the referee had blown the whistle as Brahim Diaz delivered his cross. 

‘I haven’t spoken to him, I don’t need to speak to him about it. He is doing very well, Ancelotti said.

Carlo Ancelotti has not spoken to Jude Bellingham about his sending-off but and still insists he made no 'insult'

Carlo Ancelotti has not spoken to Jude Bellingham about his sending-off but and still insists he made no ‘insult’ 

Bellingham was sent off for dissent after his would-be winner was ruled out in Real Madrid's draw with Valencia

Bellingham was sent off for dissent after his would-be winner was ruled out in Real Madrid’s draw with Valencia

‘What happened the other day, the red card was wrong. He had a bit of frustration but he didn’t make any kind of insult.’

Under football’s rules, the goal was not supposed to stand – you can’t score once the match is over, after all.  

Real Madrid are set to appeal the sending-off and intend on citing an incident involving Mason Greenwood when they do.

Carlo Ancelotti’s side went 2-0 down in the first half at the Mestalla on Saturday, with Hugo Duro and Roman Yaremchuk on target for the hosts.

The La Liga leaders fought back however, and a brace from Vinicius brought them level before Bellingham’s last-gasp commotion. 

Seven minutes had been added on, with extra time put on top of that after the official had awarded a penalty to Valencia before he subsequently changed his mind following a review, with the clock at 98:40 at full-time.

In a statement Madrid said: ‘An unprecedented refereeing decision by Gil Manzano prevented Real Madrid’s victory against Valencia at Mestalla.’

Bellingham is now set to miss Real’s clash with Celta Vigo next week, and the ban could be extended if an appeal is ultimately unsuccessful.

However, the club are confident that the straight red will be overturned just as Greenwood’s was earlier this season.

Real are set to appeal the referee's decision by invoking a similar incident involving Mason Greenwood

Real are set to appeal the referee’s decision by invoking a similar incident involving Mason Greenwood

The Manchester United loanee was one of three Getafe players to be sent off in the club’s defeat to Rayo Vallecano in January.

Greenwood had been shown a straight red for dissent but the decision was later rescinded on appeal when it was shown he said ‘f***sake’ in frustration at not being given a foul and had not directed his expletive at the official.

At the weekend, Ancelotti said: ‘He didn’t insult the referee,’ He said. ‘He was respectful. He spoke in English and just said: “It was a f***ing goal”.’

Bellingham has enjoyed a hugely successful maiden campaign in Spain since joining Los Blancos from Borussia Dortmund in the summer.

The England international is currently enjoying his most prolific season to date and sits top of the league’s scoring charts with 16 goals in 22 appearances.

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

Manchester City Overcomes Stubborn Salford City 2-0: Guardiola Deploys Key Players Amid ‘Boring’ FA Cup Challenge

Pep Guardiola’s admiration for the FA Cup is rooted in its rich…

F1 Sensation Lando Norris Sparks Buzz: Leaked Footage Reveals Breakup with Supermodel Magui Corceiro

Formula One champion Lando Norris has reportedly ended his relationship with supermodel…

Scotland’s Six Nations Hopes Revitalized by Dramatic Valentine’s Day Victory

Amidst low expectations and mounting pressure, Scotland delivered a stunning performance that…

Thrilling FA Cup Showdown: Crysencio Summerville’s Heroics Propel 10-Man West Ham Over Burton

Once again, Crysencio Summerville emerged as the hero for West Ham, providing…

Tynecastle’s Derek McInnes Energizes Title Race with Late Goals and Passionate Leadership Under Tony Bloom’s Watchful Eye

Regardless of how this thrilling Premiership season concludes, television producers likely already…

Maro Itoje’s 100th Cap: Unveiling the Secrets Behind England Captain’s Stellar Rugby Journey

In an extravagant ceremony last August, Maro Itoje and his partner, Mimi,…

Gold-Medal Triumph: Team USA’s Women’s Hockey Declared Unmatched After Victory Over Canada

The U.S. women’s hockey team has been hailed as the finest in…

Having observed top English talents over the past three decades, Manchester United’s 15-year-old sensation JJ Gabriel stands out as a future superstar in the making.

During Manchester United Under 18s’ impressive 4-1 triumph over Oxford United in…