The exciting crime drama series White Lines is one of the best series of Netflix. The series was made by Alex Pina, who is similarly the producer of La Casa de Papel or the Money Heist. The 10-scene wrongdoing show follows the record of a mind-blowing DJ, Alex Collins.
Netflix has not yet approved the restoration for the second season of “White Lines.” For any situation, it is possible that the Spanish series will get a green light for the second season for the following scenes.
When Will Season 2 Going To Release
The second season of ” White Lines ” doesn’t yet have a release date. In any case, the new scenes could appear sooner or later in 2021. This will depend upon when the chronicle will start.
Cast Update For Season 2
Practically every character from season one will return halfway 2 of White Lines. This will include:
- Laura Haddock as Zoe Walker
- Marta Milans as Kika Calafat
- Nuno Lopes as Boxer
- Daniel Mays as Marcus
- Laurence Fox as David
- Pedro Casablanc as Andreu Calafat
- Angela Griffin as Anna
- Juan Diego Botto as Oriol Calafat
- Belén López as Conchita Calafat
- Francis Magee as Clint Collins
- Barry Ward as Mike Collins
- Maggie O’Neill as Yoana
- India Fowler as energetic Zoe Walker
- Ceallach Spellman as energetic Marcus
- Kassius Nelson as energetic Anna
- Jonny Green as energetic David
- Jade Alleyne as Tanit Ward
- Javi Coll as Juan Miguel Fonseca
- Ginés García Millán as Rafael
We can similarly watch Tom Rhys Harries in Alex’s flashbacks.
Story Leaks For Season 2
White Lines is an astonishing crime drama series focused on the disappearing of a notable DJ Alex Collins in Ibiza. Out of the blue, he evaporates in the wake of moving from Manchester.
The puzzle starts when his body appears to be 20 years sometime later on that same island. By then, the show continues with his sister Zoe, played by Laura Haddock, who appears on the island to discover what came to pass for his kin.
Source: The Digital Weekly