Carlos Santana denies Bad Bunny Super Bowl beef
Share this @internewscast.com

Guitar virtuoso Carlos Santana dismissed the rumors of his dissatisfaction with Bad Bunny performing at Super Bowl LX, labeling the claims as “entirely untrue.

The NFL’s choice to feature the 31-year-old Puerto Rican pop sensation received backlash from numerous MAGA supporters — some of whom suggested a country artist as a preferable option. Secretary of Homeland Security Kristi Noem promised thorough immigration checks during the event.

According to Santana — despite what people read on social media — he has no problem with Bad Bunny landing one of the biggest gigs imaginable.

“I applaud and honor Bad Bunny’s achievements and his current standing worldwide and with the Super Bowl,” the 78-year-old Mexican-born musician expressed on Monday. “I feel a profound unity with his mission as we use art to enhance the world, promoting harmony and unity.”

Bad Bunny said in an interview published last month that he didn’t book any U.S. shows on his current tour.

“ICE could be outside,” he told i-D magazine.

Santana said Monday he agrees the current political climate in the United States is challenging.

“We’re living in a time of fear, division, separation, superiority and inferiority. Fear is the flavor right now,” the “Evil Ways” musician wrote.

Santana attributed the spreading of rumors to “ignorant individuals” driven by fear, speculating that he opposed Bad Bunny’s Super Bowl performance in February. The San Francisco Chronicle reported a fabricated quote from Santana criticizing Bad Bunny for his attire choices, suggesting that was part of his alleged disagreement with the bold artist.

“I never said that, nor would I ever,” Santana added.

He also said he really enjoys listening to Bad Bunny’s 2023 hit “Monaco,” which he calls “something really magical.”

While Santana supports Bad Bunny, it doesn’t mean he would decline an opportunity to perform at the NFL’s season conclusion. In 2016, he posted on Facebook suggesting the NFL missed a chance by not including Bay Area musicians like himself when Super Bowl 50 was held in Santa Clara, Calif.

“I feel it’s necessary to mention that the Halftime Show should have featured some of the iconic local bands the world would have loved to see. Bands like Metallica, Steve Miller, Journey, and myself. We would have rocked the Halftime Show and brought pride to the SF Bay Area,” Santana stated.

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

Groundbreaking Study Reveals DNA Mutations in Children of Chernobyl Workers

Decades have passed since the catastrophic Chernobyl nuclear disaster, yet its effects…

Texas Politician Unveiled as New Owner of Epstein’s Zorro Ranch

The enigmatic buyer of Jeffrey Epstein’s infamous New Mexico estate, where numerous…

Starmer Seeks to Elevate Defense Spending to 3% of GDP: Exploring the Strategy

Keir Starmer acknowledged today the urgent need to accelerate defense spending in…

Unanticipated Adult Content Shocks Moviegoers During Screening

In a surprising turn of events, patrons at an outdoor cinema in…

AI Professionals Demand Prenups: Navigating Wealth as Salaries Skyrocket

The rise of the artificial intelligence sector has sparked an era of…

David Harbour Absent from Co-Star Maya Hawke’s Wedding Celebration

David Harbour, known for his role in “Stranger Things,” was notably absent…

Controversy Erupts in LA Neighborhood as Upscale Community Faces Unusual Challenge

Just a short distance from the iconic Paramount Studios on Melrose Avenue…

David Beckham Posts Heartfelt Message to Nicola Peltz Amidst Family Tensions

Brooklyn Beckham has recently emphasized his unwavering commitment to “always protect” his…

Unveiling Jeffrey Epstein’s Dark Pursuits: The Disturbing Tactics He Used to Target Victims

Despite the extensive coverage, Jeffrey Epstein remains an enigmatic figure. While we…

Probation Officer Caught in Controversy After Being Seen Kissing Convicted Murderer

In a surprising twist of events, a female probation officer was caught…

Secret Poems of Eric Swalwell: Unveiling the Kinky Side of California’s Gubernatorial Hopeful

Eric Swalwell is eager to be seen as a serious contender in…

Trans Activist Who Accused Graham Linehan Faces Arrest: Latest Developments Unveiled

In a turn of events surrounding a prominent transgender activist, Lynsay Watson,…