Truth finally revealed about image that will forever haunt Andrew
Share this @internewscast.com

A recently surfaced email from the latest Epstein files suggests a notorious photo of the former Prince Andrew, now Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, with Virginia Giuffre, who accused him of sexual assault, is indeed authentic. For years, Andrew has denied having met Giuffre and questioned the legitimacy of the photograph.

The correspondence, made public by the US Justice Department, is labeled as a “draft statement” and was sent by someone identified as “G Maxwell” to Jeffrey Epstein in 2015. The email states, “In 2001, I was in London when [redacted] met several friends of mine, including Prince Andrew. A photograph was taken as I imagine she wanted to show it to friends and family,” which seemingly corroborates the photo’s authenticity.

But an email, apparently from Jeffrey Epstein confidante Ghislaine Maxwell, appears to confirm the photo was not fake, the BBC reports.
The photograph appearing to show Prince Andrew with Virginia Roberts Giuffre and, in the background, Ghislaine Maxwell who has repeated her claims the image is a fake.
The photograph of the former Prince Andrew with Virginia Giuffre and, in the background, Ghislaine Maxwell.. (Florida Southern District Court)

Virginia Giuffre, who passed away last April at her family home in Western Australia, had long maintained her claims against Andrew. Her family believes the released email serves as vindication for Giuffre, affirming her allegations and the authenticity of the controversial photograph.

“In 2001 I was in London when (redacted) met a number of friends of mine including Prince Andrew. A photograph was taken as I imagine she wanted to show it to friends and family,” she wrote.

Giuffre died last April at her family home in Western Australia.

Her family says that the email showed Giuffre had been “vindicated”.

“It truly does vindicate Virginia… she was not lying this entire time”, Guiffre’s brother, Sky Roberts, said.

“It’s a moment where we’re really proud of our sister”, he added.

Prince Andrew Newsnight 2
The former Prince Andrew said the photo was fake or party altered during this 2019 BBC interview. (BBC)

US officials redacted the person’s name from the released version of the statement, but the details point to Maxwell , who was convicted of recruiting young girls into sex trafficking, discussing Giuffre.

During a 2019 interview with the BBC, Mountbatten-Windsor denied meeting Giuffre and suggested the photo may have been faked.

He said at the time: “Nobody can prove whether or not that photograph has been doctored but I don’t recollect that photograph ever being taken.”

He also famously claimed he was not at Maxwell’s house but at a pizza restaurant in the town of Woking, south-west of London.

The former Prince Andrew has moved out of his longtime home on crown-owned land near Windsor Castle earlier than expected after the latest release of the Epstein files.

The 65-year-old brother of King Charles III, now known as Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, left the Royal Lodge in Windsor on Monday and is now living on the king’s Sandringham estate in eastern England, Britain’s Press Association reported.

NEVER MISS A STORY: Get your breaking news and exclusive stories first by following us across all platforms.

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

Shocking Holiday Betrayal: Man Secretly Spikes Girlfriend’s Coffee with Meth During Christmas Morning

Share A man from Kentucky has been arrested over allegations of tampering…

Tragic Collision: Driver Mistakes Fatal Hit for Animal Encounter – The Shocking Story Unveiled

Inset: A photo of Hussein Farhat is shown at a memorial for…

Shocking Neglect: Drunk Driving Mom Abandons Kids in Squalor, Blames Nonexistent Aunt

Inset: Latrica Upshaw (Craighead County Sheriff”s Office). Background: A section of Center…

Mother Faces Charges After Making Daughter Walk 19 Miles to School Following Night of Drinking

Inset: Lucia Victoria Marie Cruz (Bexar County Sheriff”s Office). Background: Texas State…

Shocking Murder Unveiled: Man Fabricates Abuse Claims, Fatally Assaults Wife with Everyday Items

Inset: Jack Willhoit (Reno Police Department). Background: The motel where Willhoit beat…

Ex-‘American Idol’ Contestant Faces Charges in Wife’s Murder, Alleged Crime Scene Setup Uncovered

Authorities in the US state of Ohio have arrested a former contestant…

Shocking Home Intrusion: Man Arrested After Break-In Over Ex-Girlfriend’s Rejection

Share An Oklahoma man has been accused of breaking into his ex-girlfriend’s…

Tragic Hit-and-Run: Driver Mistakes Tow Truck Operator for Roadkill in Fatal Crash

Inset: A photo of Hussein Farhat is shown at a memorial for…

Local Trenton Employee Accused of Laptop Theft from Workplace

Staff report HIGH SPRINGS, Fla. – A 46-year-old resident of Trenton, Keith…

Melbourne Stabbing Incident: Two Men Reportedly Attacked in Violent Altercation

Authorities have launched an intensive search for suspects following the alleged stabbing…

Shocking Discovery: 28 Kilograms of Cocaine Found Behind TV on Luxury Bus

More than 28 kilograms of cocaine has been seized from a luxury…

Judge Questions DOJ’s Integrity After Trump Administration Reverses Stance on ICE Court Order Violation

President Donald Trump listens as Homeland Security Secretary Kristi Noem speaks during…