Julie Pace is a well-known journalist in the United States. She has previously worked as a White House correspondent throughout the Obama administration and during the 2016 presidential election.
Table of Bio/Wiki
How much is Julie Pace’s net worth and salary?
Julie is one of the most well-known and brilliant journalists. She has also made a lot of money over her career, which goes along with her name. Julie’s net worth is estimated to be approximately $200 thousand, according to sources. Julie’s income is also predicted to be $59,985.
Julie Pace’s Childhood and Earlylife
Julie was born in Buffalo, New York, on March 15, 1982. Her ethnicity is unknown, but her nationality is American. Julie is 39 years old as of this year. James J. Pace is Julie’s father, and Diane M. Pace is Julie’s mother.
IGS Landscaping’s owner
Her father owned IGS Landscaping, a lawn maintenance firm, while her mother worked as a radiology supervisor at DIA.
Her parents, who were both very loving and supportive, encouraged her to pursue her dream of becoming a journalist. Pace graduated from Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism with a bachelor’s degree in journalism in 2004.
Achievements & Awards
Throughout her career, Julie has consistently been the top journalist. She has a unique and appealing manner of representing and expressing herself. Julie received the Merriman Smith Award from the White House Correspondents’ Association for her explanation of Obama’s victory in 2013.
Is Julie Pace’s Married or has boyfriend?
Julie married only once throughout her life. Michael William Ferenczy is her husband. Near October 2014, the pair exchanged wedding vows at Oatlands Plantation in Leesburg. Michael is a McKinsey and Company management consultant with substantial experience in the biopharmaceutical business, government, and non-profits.
Julie Pace poses with her husband Michael.
Michael was born in Hamburg, Germany, to a senior department administrator in clinical operations and the proprietor of a medical packaging equipment distribution company. In addition, he graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, continuing in his family’s tradition.
Will, the couple’s first child, was born in August 2018. Furthermore, the infant has brought joy and smiles to all of the family members.
Julie Pace’s Career Life
- Julie began her career in 2003 as an intern at E.TV, South Africa’s sole independent television network.
- In 2004, she began working as a freelancer in South Africa and Zambia.
- Similarly, she began working as a reporter for The Tampa Tribune in 2005 and continued until 2007.
- Julie also joined the Associated Press in 2007, where she worked as a multimedia reporter.
- Similarly, she began covering Barack Obama’s presidential campaign and the president’s inauguration.
- Julie Pace is a writer who lives in New York City
Julie Pace, an American journalist, is pictured here (Photo: Twitter)
- Finally, Julie was named a White House correspondent in 2013, and she was in charge of the Associated Press’ entire coverage of Obama’s term.
- Julie was also the Associated Press’ lead reporter during the 2016 presidential campaign between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.
- Julie is currently the Associated Press’ Washington Bureau Chief, where she oversees the organization’s coverage of the presidency, politics, and the federal government.
|Full Name:||Julie Pace|
|Birth Date:||March 15, 1982|
|Net Worth||$200 thousand|
|Birth Place||Buffaloe, New York|
|Education||Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism|
|Mother||Diane M. Pace|
|Julie Pace Facebook|
|Julie Pace Twitter|
Source: This post first appeared on https://popularnetworth.com