Cassie Claims Diddy & Guards Took Guns to Confront Suge Knight at Diner
Share this @internewscast.com

A federal judge in New York rejected a mistrial request on Wednesday after testimony revealed that fingerprint cards from a 2012 vandalism incident involving Kid Cudi’s car were destroyed.

Lance Jimenez, an arson investigator with the Los Angeles Fire Department, stated that the fingerprints collected from Kid Cudi’s vehicle were disposed of eight months following the event. Jimenez noted this was against standard procedures, and it remains unclear who was responsible for their destruction, as reported by WNBC.

This line of questioning was met with objection from Sean “Diddy” Combs’ legal team, who argued that prosecutors suggested Combs was involved in the destruction of the evidence. U.S. District Court Judge Arun Subramanian concurred with the objection and removed that segment of the testimony, though he dismissed the request for a mistrial, determining that the questioning did not lead to bias.

“They were trying to plant this idea to the these jurors that Mr. Combs authorized this,” defense attorney Alexandra Shapiro said, according to People.

A Molotov cocktail destroyed Kid Cudi’s (Scott Mescudi) Porsche while it was parked outside his home in 2012. Weeks earlier, Combs reportedly discovered the rapper was dating his then-girlfriend Cassie Ventura, who was with Combs from 2007 to 2018.

Jimenez described the apparent arson as “targeted.” The incident  occurred weeks after Combs allegedly broke into Kid Cudi’s home with a gun.

EXCLUSIVE – Kid Cudi presents the Emmy for outstanding music direction during night two of the Television Academy’s 75th Creative Arts Emmy Awards at the Peacock Theater on Sunday, Jan. 7, 2024 in Los Angeles (Photo by Phil McCarten/Invision for the Television Academy/AP Images)

Additionally, Ventura alleged that Combs sent her an email in December 2011 in which he threatened to blow up Mescudi’s car and to release two sexually explicit videos of her on Christmas. According to Ventura, Combs also claimed that he would not carry out the act himself as he would be out of the country.

Weeks later, in January 2012, Mescudi’s Porsche was reportedly set on fire by a Molotov cocktail in the driveway of his home. Mescudi testified that he was 45 minutes from home when the incident occurred. No criminal charges were filed.

After Ventura and Mescudi’s relationship ended, Ventura claimed she was with Combs when Mescudi mentioned the car — to which Combs responded, “What vehicle?”

Ventura previously testified that Combs “stifled” her music career while forcing her to participate in “freak offs,” which often entailed her having sex with other men in Combs’ presence. Ventura said the drug-fueled ordeals left her sleep-deprived and dehydrated, as they would last for days on end.

Ventura said Combs “often” injured her during these rendezvous.

Ventura testified that she met Combs when she was 19, and their 10-year relationship was rife with physical abuse. She also described Combs’ controlling behavior — which entailed him controlling her physical appearance and having guards track her down when he could not find her.

Combs was arrested on September 16, 2024, outside a Manhattan hotel on federal charges of racketeering, sex trafficking, and transportation to engage in prostitution. Combs has been denied bail three times, as Judge Andrew L. Carter determined there was a “serious risk” of witness tampering in this case.

Federal authorities raided Combs’ homes in Holmby Hills, California, and Miami in March 2024. Reports indicated that the raids were connected to an ongoing sex trafficking investigation that resulted in his arrest months later.

The reported raids also occurred four months after Ventura accused him of sex trafficking and abuse. In a multimillion-dollar lawsuit, she alleged that Combs drugged her and forced her to have sex with other men. The pair settled the lawsuit a day after its filing.

However, in May, the video surfaced showing Combs assaulting Ventura. After the video was released, Combs put out a video expressing remorse for his behavior.

Combs has been accused of committing or facilitating sexual abuse in at least 30 other lawsuits — including one, filed in October, which alleges he and Jay-Z raped a 13-year-old girl in New York in 2000. The accuser in that case had her lawsuit dismissed in February.

Combs turned down a plea deal days before jury selection began. His trial is expected to last two months.

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

Gainesville Man Arrested for Possession of Stolen Gun and Burglary with Battery Warrant

Staff report GAINESVILLE, Fla. – Jacari Quashon Robinson, 31, was taken into…

Woman Tragically Killed in Light Trail Train Incident: Authorities Report

Inset left: From left to right: Decarlos Dejuan Brown, Jr. (Mecklenburg County…

Trump Turns to Supreme Court Following Ruling on ‘Unconstitutional’ Tariffs

President Donald Trump speaks during a lunch with African leaders in the…

Police Relocate Headquarters in Search for Suspected Officer Killer

The wife of accused killer Dezi Freeman has urged her husband to…

Couple Stabbed in Sydney Home Due to ‘Mistaken Identity’ Incident

A man and a woman are in hospital after they were stabbed…

“Mom’s Allegation of Stepfather Dropping Child from Balcony Falls Apart in Court”

Child abuse charges have been dropped against a Wisconsin man, following a…

Gainesville Man Charged with Vehicle Break-in and Credit Card Fraud for Game Controller Purchases

Staff report GAINESVILLE, Fla. – Ethan Van Young Jr., 33, was taken…

Man Charged Following Deadly Hit-And-Run in Gregory Hills

A driver has been charged after a man was hit by a…

Oklahoma Woman Arrested After 11-Year-Old Stepdaughter Becomes Pregnant

The grandmother of an 11-year-old Oklahoma girl who gave birth to her…

Teenager Brings Gun to Baptism and Shoots Infant’s Father, Police Report

Inset: Leonardo Torres (Dallas County Jail). Background: The Balch Springs, Texas neighborhood…

Suspected Murderer Caught in Peru After Wife’s Body Discovered in California Woods

A man accused of murdering and dumping his wife’s body in a…

4-Year-Old Calls 911 After Witnessing Dad Stab Mom, Say Police

Left: Neilyann Ysam (Portland Police Bureau). Right: S Mate Joseph during his…