Share this @internewscast.com

A third sexual assault allegation has been made against Chris Noth, this time from a woman who says the “Sex and the City” actor forced himself on her in 2010, the Daily Beast reports.

The allegations come just one day after The Hollywood Reporter published a story revealing that two other women have lodged similar allegations against Noth.

As CrimeOnline reported previously, Actress Zoe Lister-Jones has also accused Noth of being “sexually inappropriate” with a female promoter at a club he owned in New York.

Using the pseudonym “Ava,” the most recent accuser told the Daily Beast that she was 18 years old and working at the restaurant Da Marino in Midtown Manhattan as a lounge singer and hostess.

Noth, who was 55 at the time, would reportedly visit the Italian restaurant drunk, and he and the woman would sing together.

Ava told the Daily Beast that she once sat with Noth at his table and they talked about her work as an aspiring actress and how she hailed from Toronto.

“I love Canadian women,” Noth allegedly told the woman, who claims he put her on his lap and groped her, “pressing me onto his erection,” the Daily Beast reports.

After the restaurant closed for the evening, at about 1 a.m., Ava says her manager told her she would be paid in the back office. Ava alleges that Noth followed her and turned off the lights to the office, pushed her against a desk and began kissing her, according to the news outlet.

“At first, it felt as though I was the only person in the universe who could hear me saying no,” Ava told the Daily Beast. “He acted as if we had intentionally snuck off together clandestinely.”

Ava told the Daily Beast that Noth attempted to use his fingers to penetrate her. When he felt her tampon, it made her “so hopeful that would be the end of it.”

Instead, Ava alleges that Noth asked if her period was almost over and he continued to touch her, according to the Daily Beast. She said she was able to move into a chair and push Noth away using her arms and legs, the news outlet reports.

“He wasn’t hearing ‘no,’ but he heard me when I said ‘not here’ and convinced him that I would meet him somewhere else,” Ava told the Daily Beast, describing Noth as “sloppy” and “heavy.”

After she was able to get away, Noth texted Ava for her address, according to the Daily Beast. She did not respond.

“My limbs hurt in the morning,” Ava told the news outlet.

The journalist who wrote the story for the Daily Beast reports that she knew Ava at the time the alleged assault occurred and that Ava disclosed the incident the day after it happened. Facebook messages from 2010 and posts from three years ago are consistent with the allegation, according to the Daily Beast.

Ava also is said to have written an account of the incident in October 2020 and shared that writing with the journalist. Ava is now 30 years old and works in the tech industry.

A spokesperson for Noth told the Daily Beast that the actor “denies this as ever happening and has no idea who this woman is.”

Noth has also denied the allegations from the other two women who say he assaulted them in 2004 and 2015. In a statement to The Hollywood Reporter, Noth said: “The accusations against me made by individuals I met years, even decades, ago are categorically false. These stories could’ve been from 30 years ago or 30 days ago — no always means no — that is a line I did not cross. The encounters were consensual. It’s difficult not to question the timing of these stories coming out. I don’t know for certain why they are surfacing now, but I do know this: I did not assault these women.”

For the latest true crime and justice news, subscribe to the ‘Crime Stories with Nancy Grace’ podcast

[Featured image: FILE – Actor Chris Noth poses for photographers upon arrival at the British Independent Film Awards in central London, on Dec. 2, 2018. Noth has been accused of sexually assaulting two women in separate encounters that took place in 2004 and 2015, according to a report in The Hollywood Reporter, Thursday, Dec. 16, 2021. Noth, 67, who starred in “Sex and the City” and appears briefly in its newly released sequel, “And Just Like That…,” said in a statement to the Reporter that the encounters were consensual. (Photo by Joel C Ryan/Invision/AP, File) ]

Source: This post first appeared on

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

Couple Faces Charges for Alleged Abuse and Starvation of Teen

Left to right: Stephanie Linke and Michael Gruchacz (Laramie County Sheriff”s Office).…

Father Sentenced to Prison for Fatal Gun Misfire: A Cautionary Tale of Reckless Handling

While six months pregnant and caring for two children, a young mother…

Urgent: Search Underway for Missing 55-Year-Old American Woman on Caribbean Cruise

Authorities are appealing to the public for help in finding a woman…

Intoxicated Husband Claims Wife Leapt from Moving Truck Prior to Fatal Accident

A Minnesota resident alleges that his wife leapt from his moving vehicle…

Tragic Incident: How a 5-Year-Old Accessed a Firearm and What Parents Need to Know About Gun Safety

Inset: Trae Colvin (Douglas County Corrections/WOWT). Background: The intersection of 14th St.…

Parents of Toddler Found in Park Grave Enter Plea Agreement

Inset, left to right: Iris Rivera-Santos and Edgar Ismalej-Gomez (Stamford Police Dept.).…

Lawyer Reports Tina Clark’s Health Declining Amidst Solitary Confinement

Left: U.S. President Donald Trump speaks during a joint press conference with…

New York Court Delivers Verdict in Tragic Case of Father Accused of Killing Daughter

Left: Kabary Salem (Lebanon County Jail). Right: Ola Salem (GoFundMe). A Pennsylvania…

Father Calls 911 Requesting Removal of 11-Year-Old Son After Food Request Leads to Confrontation

A father from South Carolina has landed in jail following accusations that…

Father Allegedly Threatens Son with Harm After Refusing to Provide Food: Deputies Report

Background: Beason Rd. in Orangeburg, S.C. (Google Maps). Inset: Thomas Baker (Orangeburg…

Chilling Phone Call Emerges After Scientist’s Tragic Fall

On a grim November night in 1953, Frank Olson, a scientist involved…

Teen Acquitted in High-Profile Easter Show Stabbing: A Closer Look at the Verdict

The tragic incident involving the fatal stabbing of a ride attendant at…