3.9k Share this
Joseph Gatt is an English actor and model. He is well recognized for his roles in the films “Thor” (2011), “Star Trek Into Darkness” (2013), and “Dumbo” (2019). His first film role was in “Orpheus & Eurydice”. He performed in many musicals in London’s West End as well as on national tours. Also, he has sustained a successful career as a model in Europe and the United Kingdom working for Armani, BT, Gucci, Guess, Levi’s, Northern Rock, and “Vogue”, among others. Gatt discovered that he was color blind as a teenager, which prevented him from fulfilling his dream of joining the Royal Air Force and becoming a fighter pilot. Additionally, he is also active in social media as he has gained more than 25k followers on his Instagram account.
Joseph Gatt famous for
- Being an English actor and model.
- For his roles in the films “Thor” (2011), “Star Trek Into Darkness” (2013), and “Dumbo” (2019).
Where was Joseph Gatt born?
Joseph Gatt took birth on 3rd December 1971 in Notting Hill, London, England. He is of British nationality and he came from a mixed ethnic background as his father is from Paola and his mother is from Lija. Likewise, his religion is Christian and his race is white. Joseph has celebrated his 50th birthday in 2021 and as per his birthdate, his zodiac sign is Sagittarius. He is the son of Godwin Gatt (father) and Maria Aquilina (mother).
Talking about Gatt’s education, he trained as an actor at the Sylvia Young Theatre School before joining the Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts, where he graduated with a bachelor’s degree.
Joseph Gatt Arrested for Sexually Explicit Communication With a Minor
Joseph Gatt was arrested by the LAPD for allegedly having sexually explicit chats with a minor online on 6th April 2022 as the arrest came after the LAPD served him a search warrant and searched his Beverly Grove home. The search and subsequent arrest were made possible as the result of a felony warrant following the initial investigation by the LA Internet Crimes Against Children(ICAC) Task Force. He was released the same day on $5,000 bail.
Joseph Gatt Career Timeline
- Joseph Gatt conceived his acting career by appearing as a Pimp in his first film “Plunkett & Macleane” whereas his next film was “Orpheus & Eurydice”.
- He was seen as Frost Giant Grundroth in the film “Thor” (2011) as well as he appeared in the 2013 film “Star Trek Into Darkness”.
- Then he starred as Officer Cobbs in “Finders Keepers” in 2014 and appeared in the role of Neils Skellig in the 2019 film “Dumbo”.
- Also, he appeared in the Bollywood film “Kal Ho Naa Ho” in 2003 and in “I Am Singh” in 2011.
- Likewise, he has starred in several films such as “Jason and the Argonauts”, “Pulse”, “The Big Lug”, “Mr. Hollywood”, “Finding Eden”, and “3 Hours Until Dead”, and many others.
- Besides films, Gatt has also appeared in numerous TV series like “Wonder Woman”, “Pretend Time”, “Easy to Assemble”, “Game of Thrones”, “Stan Lee’s Lucky Man”, and “NCIS: New Orleans”.
Who is Joseph Gatt’s wife?
Joseph Gatt is an unmarried man. About his private life biography, he’s currently dating his girlfriend Mercy Malick with whom he currently resides in Los Angeles. He has not however spoken very daringly and openly about his relationship, but he definitely shows his affection whenever the two are together. They have not yet made any plan for their marriage. Reflecting on Gatt’s sexual orientation, he is straight.
How much is Joseph Gatt’s Net Worth?
Joseph Gatt has established himself an identity already. He has a net worth of $3 million as of 2022 whereas he has also a fine amount of salary which is around thousands of dollars per year. With his calm and easy-going personality, Gatt is expected to get more popular in the coming years, and we can expect him to climb the ladders of success in the television industry. In addition, his major source of income is from his actor and model career. He has also done models in Europe and the United Kingdom working for Armani, BT, Gucci, Guess, Levi’s, Northern Rock, and Vogue, among others.
Joseph Gatt Height, Weight
Joseph Gatt stands at an ideal height of 5 feet 10 inches with a balanced body weight of 58 kg. He has a good-looking bald head and dark brown eyes color. Joseph has theorized that the stress of this news was also the possible trigger for his alopecia Universalis, with which he was diagnosed at the age of 12, and he had lost all of his hair by the age of 14. Moreover, his body build type is average. He has maintained his shape over the years with the regular exercise it seems.
Did You Know?
- After graduating from London’s Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts, he appeared with Oliver Reed in a film version of Orpheus & Eurydice.
- He has also has sustained a successful career as a model in Europe and the United Kingdom working
- His star sign is Sagittarius.
- Gatt lives in Los Angeles with Mercy Malick, his girlfriend since around 2009.
- He has also has sustained a successful career as a model in Europe and the United Kingdom.
Source: Gossip Gist