5.9k Share this
Nile Niami is an American former film producer and a real estate developer. Niami produced several films, mostly B movies. He then turned into a real estate developer and developed giga-mansions in Bel Air and Holmby Hills. He has developed several real estates including one of the most expensive in the world.
Where is Nile Niami From?
Nile Niami was born in 1968. His birth place is in Los Angeles, California in the United States. He holds an American nationality. He was raised by a single mother who was a special education teacher. Information about his father is not known. Information about his siblings, early life, and education is also not available. He belongs to mixed-white ethnicity and his religion is Christianity.
Nile Niami Career
- Nile Niami is a former film producer. He producer around 15 films, most notably B movies.
- Some of his movies are Galaxis (1995), DNA (1997), Point Blank (1998), The Patriot (1998), Resurrection (1999), The Watcher (2000), and Tart (2001).
- He then turned into a real estate developer. He started building small condominiums and renovating homes to sell. He later transitioned to building and selling bigger mansions worth in multi-millions.
- He has built a mansion in Holmby Hills. He sold the mansion for $44 million to a Saudi buyer.
- He built another house in Holmby Hills, which Sean Combs bought for $39 million.
- He built a megamansion in Bel Air, designed by architect, Paul McClean. The real estate, The One Bel Air was completed in 2021 and was listed on the market for a massive price of $340 million. It is one of the most expensive real estate in the world.
- He once launched a mobile app for single men looking for friends named Wolfpack. The app is no longer available.
Who is Nile Niami Wife?
Nile Niami is currently single. He was previously married to Yvonne. They were married for around 18 years. However, their marriage came to an end when they divorced in 2017. Niami is open to a new relationship. He has two sons, Bryce and Brent. More details about his personal life and family will be updated here.
What is Nile Niami Net Worth?
Nile Niami is a former film producer and has produced several movies. He later turned into a real estate developer and developed giga-mansions in Bel Air and Holmby Hills. He has sold his developments in multi-millions. Today, he earns from his career as a real estate developer and has earned good fortune. At present, his net worth is estimated at around $50 million, mostly earned from his real estate career.
Source: Gossip Gist