Beaufort County searching for 2 separate missing women

BEAUFORT COUNTY, S.C. () — The Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office (BCSO) is currently investigating two cases of missing women and is seeking help from the community.

Both women are considered missing and endangered due to concerns for their safety and well-being.

Sarah Ncole Sullivan from Sheldon was reported missing on the morning of July 18, with her last known sighting occurring earlier that day. Officers are uncertain whether she left on foot or was picked up by someone.

Beaufort County Authorities Seek Assistance in Locating Two Missing Women
via BCSO’s Facebook page

Melinda Michelle Scott, a resident of Helena St. Island, was declared missing shortly after the morning of July 18. Her relatives reported that she had not been seen or contacted since her birthday, which was on June 29.

Beaufort County Authorities Seek Assistance in Locating Two Missing Women
via BCSO’s Facebook page

Investigators said her family is increasingly worried about her well-being due to the longevity of no contact.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Sullivan or Scott is urged to contact the BCSO non-dispatch line at 843-524-2777.

You May Also Like

Zimbabwe Ferry Disaster Death Toll Rises to 84 as 12 More Bodies Are Recovered

HARARE – Rescue teams in Zimbabwe continued searching Lake Kariba on Sunday…

Trump Blames Vandals for Damaged Grass at Site of His July 4 Celebration

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump said Sunday that vandals were responsible for…

Kushner Meets Netanyahu on Gaza After Two-Hour Hamas Talks

JERUSALEM – Jared Kushner, the Mideast negotiator and son-in-law of Donald Trump,…

Ben Gvir Tells Ex-Hostage Israel Should Kill 30-40 Gazans Nightly

JERUSALEM – A far-right Israeli lawmaker serving in Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s…