WHAT DIDDY DO? Mystery Witness Ghosts Prosecution, Will They Find Her?
Share this @internewscast.com

Sean “Diddy” Combs appeared in a New York federal court on Thursday in another attempt to have his prostitution convictions tossed before sentencing.

According to The New York Times, Sean Combs’ legal team contended that the allegations were misusing the Mann Act, which federal prosecutors argued was violated when Combs allegedly coerced women with drugs and violence to engage in prolonged sexual activities. Combs’ lawyers are urging Judge Arun Subramanian to assess if his actions qualify as prostitution under the Mann Act before his sentencing scheduled for October 3.

The Associated Press noted that during Thursday’s court session, Combs remained silent except for acknowledging the judge’s presence. He was seen waving to his supporters as he made his way into the courtroom.

“Thank you all for coming. I love you all so much. Every hour, every day, is me getting closer to going home,” Combs commented after the 90-minute hearing. “I’ve got some big plans for us.”

Having been incarcerated for almost 13 months, Combs was found guilty in July for the crime of transporting individuals for the purpose of prostitution. Following his conviction, his attorneys immediately attempted to secure his release with a $1 million bond.

However, Judge Subramanian denied this motion, referencing the violent conduct Combs exhibited towards past partners. The judge also highlighted that Combs continued his illegal actions even during the period of a federal investigation.

During the proceedings, the jury heard from three women, each accusing Combs of abusive behavior, either physically or sexually. Cassie Ventura, who was in a relationship with Combs from 2007 to 2018, testified that Combs hindered her music career while compelling her to partake in “freak offs,” which often involved her having sexual encounters with other men in Combs’ presence.

Ventura said the drug-fueled ordeals left her sleep-deprived and dehydrated, as they would last for days on end.

Another victim, who used the alias “Mia,” worked as Combs’ assistant for eight years. She accused Combs of forcing her to perform oral sex and sneaking into her bed to penetrate her without her consent. She also claimed Combs hurled objects at her and threw her against a wall.

A third woman, who used the pseudonym “Jane,” dated Combs from 2021 to 2024. She testified about “hotel nights,” which allegedly were sexual rendezvous arranged by Combs. Combs reportedly watched these encounters, which Jane said she had to be under the influence of drugs to participate.

The defense did not call a single witness to testify. Instead, they presented texts between Combs and the alleged victims, which they believe proved the sex encounters were consensual and non-coercive.

They compared Combs and Ventura to “swingers” — and claimed the issues in their relationship stemmed from Combs dating other women, not from the alleged “freak offs.”

Earlier this week, Combs’ attorneys asked the court to immediately sentence him to 14 months, facilitating his immediate release. Combs denied a plea deal days before his sentencing.

The New York Post reported that Combs is expected to wear his own clothes at next week’s sentencing hearing.

[Feature Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP, File)]

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

Authorities Report Children Residing in Unsanitary Conditions Amidst Pest and Safety Concerns

Background: The home where children were allegedly found living in squalid conditions…

Shocking Twist: Mom Confesses to Fabricating Report Against Father in Infant Case

Inset: Lyrica Maisha Noble (Craighead County Sheriff”s Office). Background: The suburban area…

Urgent: Search Underway for Missing 55-Year-Old American Woman on Caribbean Cruise

Authorities are appealing to the public for help in finding a woman…

Couple Faces Charges for Alleged Abuse and Starvation of Teen

Left to right: Stephanie Linke and Michael Gruchacz (Laramie County Sheriff”s Office).…

Teen Acquitted in High-Profile Easter Show Stabbing: A Closer Look at the Verdict

The tragic incident involving the fatal stabbing of a ride attendant at…

Tragic Incident: How a 5-Year-Old Accessed a Firearm and What Parents Need to Know About Gun Safety

Inset: Trae Colvin (Douglas County Corrections/WOWT). Background: The intersection of 14th St.…

Lawyer Reports Tina Clark’s Health Declining Amidst Solitary Confinement

Left: U.S. President Donald Trump speaks during a joint press conference with…

Chilling Phone Call Emerges After Scientist’s Tragic Fall

On a grim November night in 1953, Frank Olson, a scientist involved…

Father Calls 911 Requesting Removal of 11-Year-Old Son After Food Request Leads to Confrontation

A father from South Carolina has landed in jail following accusations that…

Tragic Loss: 8-Year-Old Jaylin Dies in Extreme Heat Incident Involving Parents

On a seemingly serene late summer morning in Odessa, Texas, young Jaylin…

Mystery Deepens: Unanswered Questions Surround Discovery of Body in Hospital Water Tank

Oklahoma authorities remain engaged in an ongoing investigation following the unsettling discovery…

Kentucky Man Arrested for Allegedly Injuring Girlfriend’s Child During Diaper Change

A Kentucky resident has been detained on charges of child abuse following…