Police are appealing to the public to identify two people who may be able to assist them with their investigation into a fire extinguisher being discharged at a vehicle at Sippy Downs on Sunday, June 15.
Share this @internewscast.com

Police claim that at 7:50 PM on June 15, two teens on an e-bike in Sippy Downs used a fire extinguisher to spray inside the open rear window of a Silver Suzuki Vitara on High Street.

The car, which was stopped at a red light, had 29-year-old father Leon and his five-month-old baby, Pixie, inside.

Police are appealing to the public to identify two people who may be able to assist them with their investigation into a fire extinguisher being discharged at a vehicle at Sippy Downs on Sunday, June 15.
Police previously appealed to the public to help identify two people caught on CCTV in realtion to the incident. (Queensland Police)

Queensland mum and Leon’s partner, Tiffani Teasdale, told 9News that smoke filled the car, leaving Leon unable to see or breathe.

“He yelled out to them ‘I’ve got a baby in the car, I’ve got a baby in the car’,” Teasdale said.

After the incident, Pixie was rushed to hospital, where nurses frantically worked to flush the chemicals from her eyes.

Teasdale said she heard her daughter scream and saw her covered in red rashes with bloodshot eyes.

The incident sparked a manhunt to find the pair responsible.

Tiffani Teasdale's partner Leon and her five-month-old daughter Pixie were travelling along High Street at Sippy Downs when two people approached their silver Suzuki Vitara on an e-bike.
Tiffani Teasdale’s partner Leon and her five-month-old daughter Pixie were travelling along High Street at Sippy Downs when two people approached their silver Suzuki Vitara on an e-bike. (9News)

Today police announced that two teenagers had been arrested.

A 15-year-old boy from Buderim was charged with 13 offences, including two counts of assault occasioning bodily harm.

A 14-year-old boy from Buderim was also charged with six offences, including two counts of wilful damage and assault occasioning bodily harm.

Police will further allege that the fire extinguisher was stolen from a nearby car park on Courage Street in Sippy Downs earlier that night.

The boys will be dealt with under the provisions of the Youth Justice Act.

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like
Award-winning British playwright dead at the age of 88

Renowned British Playwright Passes Away at 88

Renowned British playwright Tom Stoppard, celebrated for his witty and thought-provoking works,…

Trump Shuts Down Venezuelan Airspace Amid Rising Tensions: What It Means for Global Relations

US President Donald Trump has warned that the airspace above and near…
The train station art was labelled 'AI slop'

Sydney Train Station Takes Down Controversial ‘AI Slop’ Mural Following Public Outcry

A mural at Sydney’s Redfern train station has been taken down after…
President Nicolás Maduro of Venezuela greets his supporters during a rally to commemorate Indigenous Resistance Day on October 12, 2025 in Caracas, Venezuela.

Trump Urges Caution: Advises Treating Venezuelan Airspace as Off-Limits

President Donald Trump on Saturday said that the airspace “above and surrounding”…
Hanson addresses immigration rally in Melbourne

Breaking News: Hanson Speaks Out at Melbourne Rally – Unveiling Her Stance on Immigration

Pauline Hanson, the leader of One Nation, recently led an anti-immigration protest,…
The huge fireball reached up to 150 metres in height. It occurred after an industrial fire in North St Marys in Western Sydney.

Massive Industrial Inferno Rages in Western Sydney: Firefighters Brace for Days-Long Battle

In Sydney’s western region, an intense factory blaze saw around 200 firefighters…
An aerial view of the burnt buildings after a deadly fire at Wang Fuk Court, a residential estate in the Tai Po district of Hong Kong's New Territories,

Investigation Launched into Corruption and Negligence Behind Hong Kong’s Most Devastating Fire in Decades

The tragic fire in Hong Kong, marking the deadliest in decades, has…
Melburnians flocked to the newly opened Melbourne Metro Tunnel today.

Melbourne Metro Tunnel Opens After Years of Delays: Navigating Initial Challenges for Commuters

This morning marked the debut of Melbourne’s Metro Tunnel to commuters, although…
Rugby league great Nathan Wood (right) has opened up on being diagnosed with Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE)

Football Star Courageously Shares Diagnosis of Severe Brain Disease with His Mother; Her Reaction is Profound

Former NRL athlete Nat Wood has courageously shared his struggle with thoughts…

Nationwide Passport System Glitch Strands Thousands: What Travelers Need to Know Now

Travellers going through Australian airports were temporarily delayed on Sunday after a…
Dozens arrested in Port of Newcastle climate change protest

Mass Arrests at Port of Newcastle as Climate Activists Rally for Change

In a bold display of civil disobedience, climate change activists have once…

From Private Messages to Wedding Bells: The Rabbitohs Love Story Behind Australia’s ‘Royal Wedding

Like many modern relationships, it started with a slide into DMs on…