Trump throws Memorial Day fit over 'sick' judges
Share this @internewscast.com

President Donald Trump attends the 157th National Memorial Day Observance at Arlington National Cemetery, Monday, May 26, 2025, in Arlington, Va. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin).

A 49-year-old Hawaiian woman has been sentenced to prison after threatening, via online posts, to assassinate Donald Trump and Joe Biden last year. Her posts included claims she intended to “blow up the White House and kill the president,” believing she could do so without legal consequences.

On Wednesday, Senior U.S. District Judge Helen Gillmor sentenced Rebecca Ann Folley to seven months in a federal prison, followed by three years of supervised release.

Folley received her sentence after reaching a plea agreement with prosecutors, pleading guilty to a single charge of threatening the president. However, as she has been in custody since her arrest seven months prior, she will be released for time served.

The U.S. Secret Service initiated an investigation into Folley on December 16, 2024, after discovering threats directed at Biden from a Facebook account under the name “Becca Waters.” A post dated March 2, 2024, declared, “Going to kill the president (INSPECTOR GENERAL, I NEED YOU ASAP).”

During a December 18, 2024, interview with federal agents, Folley described herself as a “trafficking victim” and claimed her pleas to law enforcement had been “ignored.” She admitted that the threats against the presidents were intended as a “cry for help.” According to the complaint, Folley expressed frustration over being ignored and eventually began boasting about her situation.

She posted on Facebook and still no one responded. She tried to send up “the biggest red flare [she] could f—ing find” “figure[ing] that would definitely get someone”s attention” but was still ignored. She even explained that she made “presidential threats” and “posted then on Facebook” but she was still being ignored. “Nobody even reported the presidential threats.”

Folley began questioning why she was being overlooked, saying it got to the point where she began to boast about the situation.

“I was wondering how long, and honestly, I started bragging,” she told agents, per the complaint. “I was like, I’ve got to be the only person in the United States history that’s ever been able to get away with 200 of these things on record.”

The agents asked Folley to cease making the threats, and she responded, “I’ll be good.” However, in March 2025, investigators discovered that she tagged a post on Honolulu City and County Councilman Tommy Waters’ Facebook wall stating, “Lets see if this will trigger the governmental red flag, as to reach federal office’s outside of the state of Hawaii.”

Folley also attached screenshots to the post which said, “I am going to blow up the White House and kill the President of the United States of America.”

The complaint also notes that Ryan Routh, who was convicted of trying to shoot President Trump at one of his golf courses in Florida, had “posted similar messages to Councilman Waters’ Facebook page” just prior to the attempted assassination.

On Feb. 3, 2025, using the same account, Folley posted:

YUP, EVERYONE, PLEASE LOOK AT MY BEAUTIFUL PUBLIC PRESIDENTIAL DEATH THREATS AND PUBLIC THREATS TO BLOW UP The White House BECAUSE I CAN LEGALLY GET AWAY WITH IT

In a second interview with federal agents, Folley said she continued to make the presidential threats to “make sure that it wasn’t being ignored anymore.”

As conditions of her release, Folley is required to undergo substance abuse and mental health treatment. Her computer usage will also be strictly monitored.

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

Tragic Shooting: Man Allegedly Shoots Girlfriend Amid Heated Car Argument, Claims Accident

Background: News footage of Red Arrow Park in Marinette, Wis. (WISN). Inset…

Judge Blocks Trump Administration’s Attempt to ‘Re-Detain’ Immigrant with Backdated Deportation Order: Legal Strategy Backfires

Inset: Kilmar Abrego Garcia in an undated photo (CASA). Background: President Donald…

Escalation in Sydney’s Underworld: Police Probe Trio of Incidents Within Days

Sydney’s underworld war is out of the shadows with a home sprayed…

Hillary Clinton Exposes Alleged Trump Administration Cover-Up in Epstein Case

Former US secretary of state Hillary Clinton has accused the Trump administration…

Shocking Downtown Shooting: Juvenile Defendants Face Adult Charges

By Staff Writers GAINESVILLE, Fla. – Devone Antonio Lock, 16, and Cameron…

Bondi Local Confronts Suspected Gunman with Powerful Words

Bondi terror attack hero Ahmed Al Ahmed has revealed what he said…

Police Report: Man Allegedly Plotted Sister’s Crossbow Attack Since Christmas

Background: The home in Lawrence, N.Y., where Samy Sedhom allegedly fired a…

UPDATE: DNA Analysis Finds No Match for Glove Discovered Near Nancy Guthrie’s Residence

Authorities in Arizona have announced that the investigation into Nancy Guthrie’s disappearance…

Man Transports Stabbing Victim to Walgreens for First Aid Following In-Car Assault: Police Report

Background: The Walgreens on River Road North in Keizer, Oregon (Google Maps).…

Long Island Man Arrested for Attempted Crossbow Murder of Sister, Pre-Meditated Since Christmas

A man from Long Island is facing attempted murder charges following an…

Shocking Turn of Events: Man in Body Armor Claims Self-Defense in Deadly Child Visitation Confrontation

Left: Nicholas Michael Mimms (Cherokee County Sheriff”s Office). Right: Eduardo “Eddie” Gilberto…

Fear at the Mosque: Families Terrified as Threatening Letters Target Children’s Safety

Sydney‘s Lakemba Mosque has received its third threatening letter on the eve…