Hezbollah warns enemies will 'taste death' if Trump strikes Iran
Share this @internewscast.com

Hezbollah has issued a stark warning, declaring that any attack by Donald Trump on its ally, Iran, would result in their adversaries experiencing “the bitterest forms of death.”

Kataib Hezbollah, an Iraqi paramilitary faction connected to the more prominent Lebanese organization Hezbollah, delivered this vehement message on Sunday. The group urged its members to brace themselves for the possibility of an all-out conflict.

Abu Hussein al‑Hamidawi, the leader of Kataib Hezbollah, accused “forces of darkness” of conspiring to annihilate Iran. He asserted, “We assure our enemies that a war against the [Islamic] Republic will not be an easy endeavor.”

He further warned, “Instead, you will encounter the harshest forms of death, and your presence in our region will be obliterated.”

This ominous message from al‑Hamidawi coincides with American officials, as reported by CBS News, confirming that the USS Abraham Lincoln aircraft carrier strike group has entered the Central Command area, which encompasses the Middle East, including Iran.

The aircraft carrier is accompanied by three guided missile destroyers: the USS Frank E. Petersen, Jr., the USS Spruance, and the USS Michael Murphy.

Trump said late last week: ‘We have a big flotilla going in that direction. We’ll see what happens. We have a big force going toward Iran. I’d rather not see anything happen but we’re watching them very closely.’

Iranian officials said over the weekend that they are prepared to retaliate if attacked by the US.

Members from the Popular Mobilization Forces attend the funeral of fighters from Kataib Hezbollah, who were killed in a US airstrike in Babil province southwest of Baghdad, Iraq, Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Members from the Popular Mobilization Forces attend the funeral of fighters from Kataib Hezbollah, who were killed in a US airstrike in Babil province southwest of Baghdad, Iraq, Wednesday, July 31, 2024

American officials confirmed today to CBS News that the USS Abraham Lincoln (pictured) aircraft carrier strike group has crossed into Central Command

American officials confirmed today to CBS News that the USS Abraham Lincoln (pictured) aircraft carrier strike group has crossed into Central Command

Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei (pictured) is reportedly cowering in an underground bunker

Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei (pictured) is reportedly cowering in an underground bunker

Speaking to Reuters on condition of anonymity, an official said: ‘This military ‌build-up – we hope it is ‌not intended for real confrontation – but our military is ready for the worst-case scenario. This is why everything is on high alert in Iran.’

He then delivered a warning to Washington, adding: ‘This time we will treat any attack – limited, unlimited, surgical, kinetic, whatever they call it – as an all-out war against us, and we will respond in the hardest way possible to settle this.’

In preparation, Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is reportedly cowering in an underground bunk.

The autocrat is said to have fled to a heavily fortified shelter underneath Iran’s capital. 

He has handed control of the nation to his youngest son, 53-year-old Masoud Khamenei. 

Tension between the US and Iran has spiked in the wake of a brutal crackdown on nationwide protests that saw thousands of people killed and tens of thousands arrested.

Trump had threatened military action if Iran continued to kill peaceful protesters or carried out mass executions of those detained.

There have been no further protests for days, and Trump claimed recently that Tehran had halted the planned execution of about 800 arrested protesters — a claim Iran’s top prosecutor called ‘completely false’.

Iranians attend an anti-government protest in Tehran, Iran, on January 9, 2026

Iranians attend an anti-government protest in Tehran, Iran, on January 9, 2026

Families and residents gather at the Kahrizak Coroner's Office on January 13 2026 confronting rows of body bags as they search for relatives killed during the regime's violent crackdown on protests

Families and residents gather at the Kahrizak Coroner’s Office on January 13 2026 confronting rows of body bags as they search for relatives killed during the regime’s violent crackdown on protests 

But the President has indicated he is keeping his options open, saying on Thursday that any military action would make last June’s US strikes on Iranian nuclear sites ‘look like peanuts’. 

The protests in Iran began on December 28, sparked by the fall of the Iranian currency, the rial, and quickly spread across the country. They were met by a violent crackdown by Iran’s theocracy, which does not tolerate dissent.

The death toll reported by activists has continued to rise since the end of the demonstrations, as information trickles out despite a more than two-week internet blackout — the most comprehensive in Iran’s history. 

It comes after it was revealed last night that more than 33,000 protesters had been killed in Iran following the regime’s brutal crackdown on anti-government demonstrations, Time reports, quoting two senior officials working for the country’s Ministry of Health.

The death toll from the anti-government protests, which began on December 28, was previously estimated to be between 16,500 and 18,000.

Alongside the death toll, 97,645 have been wounded, with 30 per cent suffering eye injuries, according to research by Professor Amir-Mobarez Parasta.

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

UK Parliament Urged to Investigate Prince Andrew Amid Minister’s Statement on Future Options

A government minister has stated that “all options” are being considered as…

Starmer Takes Swift Action to Address Trump’s New 15% Tariff Initiative

Keir Starmer is working frantically to mitigate the potential economic fallout from…

Travel Alert: TSA PreCheck Services Halted Amid Partial Government Shutdown

The Trusted Traveler programs, TSA PreCheck and Global Entry, will be temporarily…

Epic Snowstorm Alert: Americans Prepare for the Most Devastating Blizzard in a Decade

Millions across the United States are gearing up for a formidable snowstorm…

Sheriff Issues Warning to Groups Involved in Nancy Guthrie Investigation

The sheriff’s office spearheading the search for Nancy Guthrie has delivered a…

Unveiling the Secret Indicators in Routine Blood Tests That May Signal Cancer Early

In the silent corridors of our bodies, cancer often hides its earliest…

Eric Dane’s GoFundMe Surges to $500k Target Amid Strong Support from Friends

A GoFundMe campaign initiated by close friends of the late actor Eric…

Green Party Leader Faces Backlash Over Million Pound Property Portfolio: Hypocrisy or Smart Investment?

The Green Party’s candidate for the upcoming Gorton and Denton by-election has…

Government Faces Pressure to Amend Laws as ISIS Brides Prepare for Return

The Opposition is advocating for stricter laws to prevent individuals linked to…

Urgent Military Shift: US Troop Relocation from Qatar Amidst Rising Tensions with Iran

In a development illustrating the rising tensions between the United States and…

Nigel Farage Claims UK is Blocking Aid Efforts for Chagos Islanders

Nigel Farage has accused the UK government of trying to obstruct an…

NYC Mayor Faces Criticism Over New ID Requirement for Snow Shoveling

New York City Mayor Zohran Mamdani is facing criticism after calling on…