Trump 'reveals he's split 50/50'on Iran War as JD Vance races to DC

Vice President JD Vance found himself urgently returning to the White House in anticipation of a significant phone call with war negotiators. Meanwhile, President Donald Trump has expressed uncertainty, stating there’s a 50/50 chance of either reaching a peace agreement or opting to “blow Iran to kingdom come.”

A video circulating on social media captures the vice president’s armored motorcade speeding along a Washington DC highway, accompanied by a police escort, as his Memorial Day weekend was abruptly interrupted.

This development coincides with Trump’s decision to skip his son’s wedding, attributing his absence to “circumstances pertaining to government.” He informed Axios that he planned to meet with his negotiators on Saturday to deliberate over Iran’s most recent proposal, with a resolution expected by Sunday.

In light of these events, Trump has called for a meeting with his national security team this afternoon to dissect the ongoing situation in the Middle East.

Earlier on Saturday, Trump took to social media to mock Iran by posting a map of the Middle East, with Iran depicted as part of an American flag, jokingly dubbing it the “United States of the Middle East.”

While the United States and Iran have been engaged in peace discussions throughout the week, there are whispers that Trump is contemplating a new wave of military strikes.

While no final decision had been made as of Friday afternoon, multiple sources told CBS News the strikes were being prepared.

It is unclear if the meeting with his team today will pertain to the rumored prepared strikes.  

President Donald Trump released a map showing Iran as the United States of the Middle East as peace talks continue

JD Vance was seen rushing back to the White House on Saturday  in video shared to social media

An armored motorcade believed to be escorting Vance was seen racing down a Washington DC highway, escorted by police 

Those sources said that administration intelligence and defense officials joined President Trump in canceling their Memorial Day weekend plans and updating recall rosters for US bases overseas.

The president also told Axios he is a ‘solid 50/50’ on whether or not he would take the latest peace deal or ‘blow them to kingdom come,’ the outlet reported. 

‘I think one of two things will happen: either I hit them harder than they have ever been hit, or we are going to sign a deal that is good,’ Trump said. ‘Some people would much rather have a deal and others would rather resume the war.’ 

The war on Iran has gone mostly quiet since early April, when a temporary ceasefire was agreed, but they have yet to produce a more lasting peace.

Secretary of State Marco Rubio said there has been ‘slight progress’ in peace talks, just days after Trump said he was holding off on a military strike against the Islamic Republic because ‘serious negotiations’ were underway.

Trump has been threatening for weeks that the ceasefire reached in mid-April could end if Iran does not make a deal, with shifting parameters for striking, such as an agreement.

Rubio said he did not want to exaggerate the progress, saying there had been ‘a little bit of movement and that’s good.’

Repeated claims of progress have emerged in recent weeks, but a deal has stayed out of reach.

In another jest to the Middle Eastern country, the map showed Iran colored in with an American flag 

Smoke rises from Southern Lebanon on Saturday after Israel issued strikes. Secretary of State Macro Rubio has said a little process has been made in the peace talks, as Trump is rumored to be preparing more strikes 

Men inspect damage in Lebanon on Saturday. Trump reportedly canceled his Memorial Day plans – including attending his son’s wedding – to deal with the Iranian conflict 

Trump has repeatedly set deadlines for Tehran and then backed off. But he has also previously indicated he would hold off on military action to allow talks to play out, only to turn around and launch strikes.

A former top-ranking Navy commander has revealed that he believes President Donald Trump is preparing the military for renewed combat operations in Iran.

The US-Israeli-led military operation in Iran has dragged on since the end of February, leaving gas prices surging due to the Strait of Hormuz’s closure and cities devastated across the Middle East.

Retired US Navy Commander Kirk Lippold told Fox News on Friday night that he believes renewed combat operations are on the horizon, defiantly declaring that ‘it’s a matter of not if, but when.’

‘President Trump right now, I think, is giving the United States military that opportunity – to rearm, refuel and be ready for combat operations,’ he said.

Lippold said that Admiral Cooper, the senior US military officer overseeing the Iran War, has briefed Trump, signaling the potential renewal of military strikes.

‘At the end of the day, I think that the Iranians understand that we are going to now take down their economy and potentially take down their economic future,’ he continued.

‘And what we need to do is create the conditions for the Iranian people to once again rise up.’

He also took to social media to infuriate Greenland again as Louisiana Governor Jeff Landry arrived to the island to open a new American consulate on the island on Thursday

He also took to social media to infuriate Greenland again as Louisiana Governor Jeff Landry arrived to the island to open a new American consulate on the island on Thursday 

On late Friday, the president has also created tensions again with Greenland, which he wishes to acquire, by repeatedly sharing an AI-generated image of him peeking over the mountains in the country with the caption: ‘Hello, Greenland.’ 

The first post came just hours after the US’ special envoy to Greenland was met with furious protesters when he arrived to open a new American consulate on the island. 

Louisiana Governor Jeff Landry received a frosty reception in downtown Nuuk on Thursday, as more than 500 Greenlanders marched through the capital Nuuk waving red-and-white Greenlandic flags and holding signs reading ‘Go Home USA,’ ‘Make America Go Away!’ and ‘We are not for sale.’

‘Greenland belongs to us. It’s our country. It doesn’t belong to Denmark or the United States. We are a people and we live here,’ Greenland resident Grethe Kramer Berthelsen told the AFP during the rally. 

He also posted an AI photo showing a ‘golden dome’ over the White House to keep it protected from any future attacks. 

The Golden Dome is Trump’s version of Israel’s Iron Dome, a military defense mechanism. 

Trump also posted an AI photo of Chinese citizens smiling happily and waving Chinese and American flags with the words: China Loves Trump.  

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Fugitive Wife in Flip-Flops Seen Walking After Husband’s Murder

New surveillance video appears to show a Massachusetts woman wanted in connection…

NFL Slams Teams With $500K Fines Each After Massive Practice Brawl

The NFL has fined both the Dallas Cowboys and New Orleans Saints…

Hard-Left Democrat Stunned in Tense Live CNN Exchange On Air

A national co-chair of the Democratic Socialists of America faced a tense…

Harry and Meghan Associates Now Fear There Is More to This

Call it a royal reset, a dramatic “freedom flight” reversal, or simply…

New York Tornado, Waterspout Cripple 3 Major Airports

Powerful storms swept across New York on Thursday evening, bringing a dramatic…

Women Left Behind in AI Jobs Boom as Hires Hit Just 26%

The artificial intelligence boom is fueling a surge in high-paying new jobs,…

Newly Single Margaret Qualley Joins Elordi at Dog Star Premiere

Margaret Qualley stepped back into the spotlight on Thursday, appearing without her…

Kennedy: The Moment Meghan Markle Lost America

Did Meghan Markle happen to notice the elegant custom calligraphy displayed on…

FBI Says Woman Scouted Building in Burka While Plotting ISIS Bomb Attack

Federal authorities say a New York woman accused in an ISIS-inspired plot…

ISIS-Linked New Yorker Accused of State Capitol Bomb Plot Also Eyed White House and Times Square NYE Attack

A New York woman accused of planning an ISIS-inspired bombing at the…

Anti-Pauline Hanson Leader’s Past Call to Abolish Age of Consent Resurfaces

A senior activist linked to the organisation involved in the recent anti-Pauline…

Karmelo Anthony Case: Alleged Blood-Licking Knife Fantasy Revealed

Prosecutors say convicted killer Karmelo Anthony had written about a violent fantasy…