Trump issues chilling new ultimatum for Iran to make a peace deal

Former President Donald Trump has issued a stern warning to Iran, urging its leaders to reach an agreement within a day or face the possibility of renewed military action.

“We’ll know the outcome within 24 hours,” Trump remarked to the New York Post, following the deployment of Vice President JD Vance to Pakistan to oversee peace negotiations.

This marks the latest in a series of strong warnings from Trump concerning Iran, which have become a hallmark of his approach to the ongoing conflict.

Trump emphasized, “Our forces are ready with advanced ammunition and weapons, surpassing even our previous capabilities. We used them before, and we’re prepared to do so again if necessary.”

“Should no agreement be reached, we are prepared to deploy these resources effectively,” he added.

The forthcoming discussions are anticipated to focus on Trump’s stipulations for Iran to relinquish its enriched uranium reserves and ensure the Strait of Hormuz remains open to international maritime traffic.

In a Truth Social later on Friday, Trump said the Iranians ‘don’t seem to realize they have no cards, other than a short term extortion of the World by using International Waterways. The only reason they are alive today is to negotiate!’

Tehran, meanwhile, is pushing for immediate relief from US sanctions, continued control over the strait, and compensation for wartime damages.

Trump’s Stark Ultimatum: Iran Urged to Forge Peace Agreement Amid Rising Tensions

‘We’re going to find out in about 24 hours. We’re going to know soon,’ Trump told the New York Post

The aftermath of an Israeli strike in Lebanon. Iran claims a ceasefire in Lebanon is key to peace talks with the regime and US

The aftermath of an Israeli strike in Lebanon. Iran claims a ceasefire in Lebanon is key to peace talks with the regime and US

JD Vance is heading to Pakistan to meet with the Iranian delegation

JD Vance is heading to Pakistan to meet with the Iranian delegation 

Iran’s Parliament Speaker Mohammad ​Baqer Qalibaf suggested on Friday that talks aren’t going well.

He indicated in a post to X that peace talks should not start as disputes over three-day-old ceasefire terms continue. 

Qalibaf said two key measures previously agreed upon have yet to be carried out by the United States, including a ceasefire between Israel and Lebanon and the release of Iran’s frozen assets.

On Thursday, Trump pressured Israel to slow down attacks on Lebanon as the strikes threatened to thwart peace talks with Iran.

The President admitted that he’d told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ‘to be sort of a little more low-key’ as Vance and Special Envoy Steve Witkoff lead negotiations in Islamabad this weekend.

US and Israeli officials described Trump phone call with Netanyahu on Thursday as ‘tense’, according to CNN.

An Israeli source said that Netanyahu believed if he did not immediately call for direct talks with Lebanon then Trump would simply declare a ceasefire on his behalf. 

Shortly after the call with Trump, Netanyahu announced he would engage with Lebanese authorities in peace talks.  

US officials are worried, however, that with the already fragile days old ceasefire deal between Washington and Tehran, Israel’s campaign in Lebanon could endanger those talks before they even get started.

According to the latest Daily Mail/JL Partners poll, American voters were ‘relieved’ that the President decided to take the off-ramp instead of escalating the war.

US and Israeli officials described Trump phone call with Netanyahu on Thursday as 'tense'

US and Israeli officials described Trump phone call with Netanyahu on Thursday as ‘tense’

The President’s rising unfavourability appears to have been driven in part by surging gas prices after the strait’s closure, with the national average climbing to $4.10 per gallon

The President’s rising unfavourability appears to have been driven in part by surging gas prices after the strait’s closure, with the national average climbing to $4.10 per gallon

The survey found that 33 percent of voters view the deal as a good outcome for the United States, compared to 18 percent who see it as a bad one.

Another 28 percent of respondents said they feel neutral about the agreement, while 20 percent remain unsure, underscoring the public’s mixed but measured reaction.

The President’s rising unfavorability appears to have been driven in part by surging gas prices after the strait’s closure, with the national average climbing to $4.10 per gallon.

You May Also Like

Gwyneth Paltrow Reportedly Glad Meghan Markle Is Moving Out of Montecito

Montecito, California, is no stranger to disruption, from earthquakes and mudslides to…

FBI Agents Seize Rep. Eric Swalwell’s Electronics at San Francisco Airport

Federal agents met Eric Swalwell at San Francisco Airport on Saturday with…

Lindsay Clancy Supporters Bring Babies to Her Murder Trial

A wave of applause and shouted support rose from a crowd dressed…

New York Tornado, Waterspout Cripple 3 Major Airports

Powerful storms swept across New York on Thursday evening, bringing a dramatic…

New York Reports First Brain-Swelling Mosquito Virus Case

New York City health officials have confirmed the city’s first West Nile…

FBI Says Woman Scouted Building in Burka While Plotting ISIS Bomb Attack

Federal authorities say a New York woman accused in an ISIS-inspired plot…

Friends Reveal Why Harry and Meghan’s Move Could Be Forever

After years of tension, public accusations and bruising headlines — not to…

ISIS-Linked New Yorker Accused of State Capitol Bomb Plot Also Eyed White House and Times Square NYE Attack

A New York woman accused of planning an ISIS-inspired bombing at the…

Erin Patterson Appeal Risks Backfiring in Dramatic Twist

In Erin Patterson’s imagined ending, she leaves a packed courtroom a free…

Married NY Doctor’s Humiliating Texts to Stripper Mistress

A married New York doctor begged his stripper mistress to show mercy…

Meghan Markle Denies Claim She Wanted to Become a U.S. Senator

Meghan Markle has pushed back against claims that she sought a path…

Major Burger Chain Rolls Out $4 Value Menu as Fast-Food Price War Heats Up

Whataburger is making a bold play in the fast-food value wars, rolling…