Ghislaine Maxwell seen through a fence at FCI Tallahassee.
Share this @internewscast.com

THE family of disgraced British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell has hinted at a bombshell bid to get her out of prison using fresh evidence.

In December 2021, Maxwell, who is 63 years old, was convicted of enticing young girls into massage rooms for the paedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein to abuse them over a span from 1994 to 2004.

Ghislaine Maxwell seen through a fence at FCI Tallahassee.
Ghislaine Maxwell seen at FCI Tallahassee where she is currently serving twenty years for her role in the Epstein sex trafficking caseCredit: The Mega Agency
Ghislaine Maxwell jogging behind a prison fence.
Maxwell runs and walks around the track at the prisonCredit: The Mega Agency
Ghislaine Maxwell walking behind a prison fence.
Her family has hinted at a bombshell bid to get her out of prison using fresh evidenceCredit: The Mega Agency
Photo of Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein.
A picture of Ghislaine Maxwell with Jeffrey Epstein, which was shown to the court during the sex trafficking trial of MaxwellCredit: PA

She was sentenced to 20 years in prison at the federal court in the southern district of New York (SDNY) in June 2022.

Maxwell’s family has suggested that “government misconduct” could be used as new evidence to challenge her imprisonment.

They argue that Maxwell should have been protected under an agreement Epstein entered with the Department of Justice (DoJ) in 2007.

It agreed not to prosecute any of his co-conspirators after he “paid fines to victims”

Her family has frequently claimed she “did not receive a fair trial”.

Although legal appeals against her sex trafficking convictions have been rejected by the courts.

In a statement, the disgraced socialite’s family said: “Our sister Ghislaine did not receive a fair trial.

“Her lawyers are actively seeking to overturn her conviction and are preparing a prompt response to the government’s opposition in the US Supreme Court.

“If necessary, in due course they will also file a writ of habeas corpus in the US district court, SDNY.

“This legal action provides her with the opportunity to contest her sentence by presenting new evidence, such as instances of government misconduct, which could have potentially affected the trial’s verdict.”

Judges previously dismissed her lawyers’ arguments that she “should never have been prosecuted” because of a “weird” agreement drafted more than 15 years ago.

Epstein prison CCTV is finally RELEASED 6yrs after paedo’s ‘suicide’…as probe ‘reveals whether financier killed himself’

The US Justice Department has reportedly written to the Supreme Court to ask a judge to further deny Maxwell’s appeal against her convictions.

During her three-week trial in 2021, jurors heard prosecutors describe Maxwell as “dangerous”.

They were told details of how she helped entice vulnerable teenagers to Epstein’s various properties for him to sexually abuse.

A separate case against Epstein’s girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell detailed Epstein’s connections with high-profile figures like Britain’s Prince Andrew.

Andrew has always denied any wrongdoing.

It comes as The Sun on Sunday exclusively revealed that Maxwell was seeking a pardon from Donald Trump.

Her legal team believes the former socialite has a “window of momentum” after the Jeffrey Epstein inquiry was brought to an abrupt close in the US.

A source said: “Those close to her believe it’s unfair that she alone is paying for Epstein’s crimes and call into question much of the evidence against her.

“Now her legal team feel as if they have a rare window of momentum so they are set to take up her case with the President.”

Ghislaine Maxwell walking behind a prison fence.
Maxwell came out for her exercise as seen on July 10Credit: The Mega Agency
Prince Andrew with a young woman and Ghislaine Maxwell.
Prince Andrew pictured with Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre and Ghislaine MaxwellCredit: AFP
Photo of a couple standing outdoors in winter.
Epstein with Maxwell before the chargesCredit: Supplied Nicholas Razzell
Headshot of Jeffrey Epstein.
Jeffrey Epstein’s life and death were being probed by the FBICredit: AFP

MAGA CIVIL WAR

Trump’s MAGA camp has been left divided over a lack of clarity regarding the release of the hyped files in Epstein’s sex trafficking investigation.

The US Department of Justice (DoJ) and FBI’s decision to close the Epstein inquiry has sparked fury among Trump’s base.

DoJ last week announced that Epstein died by suicide – although conspiracy theories are to the contrary.

They added that there was no “incriminating client list” to be revealed to the public – and no further revelations would be made regarding the case.

US Attorney General Pam Bondi had suggested in February that Epstein’s supposed client list was sitting on her desk waiting for review.

Though last week she appeared to suggest she’d been referring generally to the Epstein case file, not a client list.

Donald Trump and several other people seated around a conference table.
Donald Trump interrupted a question to his Attorney General Pam Bondi (left) to speak about EpsteinCredit: Splash
Photo of Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump.
Elon Musk made his claims about Donald Trump being in the Epstein filesCredit: Getty

Bondi said: “I did an interview on Fox, and it’s been getting a lot of attention because I said I was asked a question about the client list, and my response was, it’s sitting on my desk to be reviewed.

“Meaning the file, along with the JFK, MLK files as well. That’s what I meant by that.”

Meanwhile, Trump insisted the much-hyped documents are “pretty boring” amid a slew of conspiracies surrounding the death of Epstein – and his so-called client list.

Many within Trump’s MAGA movement allege that the files about the paedophile’s crimes have been withheld to protect big names.

Last night, Trump said the DoJ should release all “credible” information from its probe into the notorious sex criminal.

Though he repeated his claim that the so-called Epstein files were “made up” by his Democratic predecessors in the White House – even though he said multiple times during the election campaign that he would “probably” release them.

He told reporters in the White House: “I don’t understand why the Jeffrey Epstein case would be of interest to anybody.

“It’s pretty boring stuff.”

THE ‘EPSTEIN FILES’

One key theory centres on a rumoured client list of individuals who committed sex offences alongside Epstein.

The Trump administration has insisted that no such list exists.

Trump was himself dragged into the conspiracy theories after his former advisor Elon Musk claimed in June — in a now-deleted X post — that Trump was “in the Epstein files”.

His administration’s efforts to appease demands for a full disclosure of the files have largely fallen short.

A bundle released in February that promised to shed light on the Epstein case contained little new information.

Sceptics also allege suspicious circumstances in Epstein’s death, such as the security cameras around his cell apparently malfunctioning on the night he died, alongside other irregularities.

An almost 11-hour video published this month to dispel theories that Epstein was murdered fell flat.

The camera angle showed a section of the New York prison on the night Epstein died – but appeared to be missing a minute of footage, fueling more speculation online.

Bondi explained that the lost minute in the footage – which occurs at 11.59pm – was due to the prison’s outdated system.

The missing minute happens at 11.59pm – with the time switching from 11.58.59pm to midnight.

Bondi said: “There was a minute that was off the counter, and what we learned from the Bureau of Prisons is every night they redo that video… every night should have the same minute missing.”

A memo from the Justice Department and FBI last week saying the Epstein files did not contain evidence that would justify further investigation was met by calls for the heads of each agency to resign.

Security camera footage of a hallway.
The CCTV footage released by the government was sought to dispel conspiracy theoriesCredit: US Department of Justice
Security camera footage of a hallway.
Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like
Russia outlaws Human Rights Watch as crackdown on dissent continues

Russia Bans Human Rights Watch: Escalating Clampdown on Free Speech and Dissent

On Friday, Russian authorities declared Human Rights Watch as an “undesirable organization.”…
NFL news: Chicago Bears beat defending Super Bowl champions, Philadelphia Eagles, 24-15 on the road, advance to 9-3

Chicago Bears Triumph Over Super Bowl Champs Eagles, Secure 9-3 Record with Dominant Road Win

Kyle Monangai delivered a standout performance, rushing for 130 yards and securing…
Sheriff slams law enforcement agencies for releasing illegal immigrant who allegedly hit Ohio nurse

Sheriff Criticizes Law Enforcement Agencies Over Release of Undocumented Immigrant Accused in Ohio Nurse Incident

In a recent incident that has sparked outrage, an Ohio sheriff criticized…
Driver carjacked in West Village by machete-wielding muggers

Driver Victimized by Machete-Wielding Assailants in West Village Carjacking

A man, aged 27, experienced a terrifying carjacking in downtown Manhattan when…
Kim Kardashian reveals new brain scan following aneurysm diagnosis

Kim Kardashian Unveils Latest Brain Scan Results Post-Aneurysm Diagnosis

Kim Kardashian recently underwent a brain scan on her show “The Kardashians,”…
2 National Guard members shot in an ambush attack blocks from the White House

Suspect in National Guard Shooting Charged with First-Degree Murder Following Death; Second Victim Remains Critical

The charges against a 29-year-old former CIA collaborator in Afghanistan have been…
American cruise ship passenger goes missing on island tour

American Cruise Ship Passenger Reported Missing During Island Excursion

An American woman has been reported missing after she failed to return…
Ukrainian official Yermak resigns as corruption probe encircles Zelenskyy

Ukrainian Official Steps Down Amid Intensifying Corruption Investigation Involving Zelenskyy Administration

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has confirmed that Andriy Yermak, the head of…
American tourist found stabbed to death in Tobago

American Tourist Tragically Discovered Fatally Stabbed in Tobago

Local authorities have reported the death of an American man found with…
Chicago shootings this weekend: At least 10 shot, 2 fatally, in gun violence across city, police department says

Alert: Surge in Armed Robberies Hits Chicago’s Lincoln Park, Lakeview, and the Loop!

CHICAGO (WLS) — The Chicago Police Department has alerted the public following…
Illinois man charged with arson after allegedly setting home ablaze on Thanksgiving

Illinois Resident Accused of Thanksgiving Day House Fire

In a shocking Thanksgiving incident, an Illinois man found himself behind bars…
TPUSA-Linked Councilmember Sued for Job-for-Sex, Kidnapping

Explosive Legal Battle: TPUSA-Affiliated Councilmember Accused of Job-for-Sex and Kidnapping Scandal

A lawsuit filed in Maricopa County Superior Court accuses Avondale City Council…