A smiling man sitting on a blue bumper car in a shopping mall.
Share this @internewscast.com

A GRIEVING father unlocked his son’s phone more than a year after his murder, only to discover a chilling video recorded by the alleged killer, mocking the crime.

Michael Boschetto, 32, was stabbed four times in a brutal attack allegedly carried out by his childhood friend Giacomo Friso, 34, in northeast Italy.

A smiling man sitting on a blue bumper car in a shopping mall.
Michael Boschetto was tragically murdered in April last yearCredit: Jam Press
Close-up photo of Giacomo Friso.
Alleged killer Giacomo Friso appears to have filmed a mocking video on the victim’s phoneCredit: Jam Press
Photo of Michael Boschetto.
Michael (pictured) had known Giacomo since childhood, according to local reportsCredit: Jam Press

Investigators failed to unlock Michael’s mobile phone in the months after his murder on April 27 last year in Villafranca Padovana, Italy.

The device was eventually returned to the victim’s father, Federico, who was desperate to recover photos of his son.

Federico shared with local media: “My son’s smartphone, which had been taken from Friso, was returned to me only after many months with the explanation that they couldn’t extract any data from it.

“Later, his girlfriend helped me unlock it – but I saw her go pale. When she turned the phone towards me, I understood why.

“On Michael’s phone, there was a video of Friso filming himself as he walked into his house, dancing and making a victory sign.

“The face of that man, who had just been arrested for my son’s death, was on his phone, wearing a mocking smile.

“Those 30 seconds showed Giacomo Friso almost pleased with having killed my son, making a gesture that seemed to say, ‘I did it, I killed him.’”

Giacomo claimed that he acted in self-defence, but the newly uncovered evidence on the phone appears to contradict his account.

The bereaved father added: “During the video, there were details that didn’t match the story I’d been told.

“According to him, he’d just fought with my son and had been beaten too – but he didn’t even have a scratch on his face.”

New Madeleine McCann search launches TOMORROW near villa where she vanished & suspect’s house as UK cops issue statement

Giacomo began banging on Michael’s front door at around 4.30am, according to reports.

Having been woken, Michael went downstairs where the two argued.

Giacomo briefly left, returning at around 6am armed with a knife.

Michael had been waiting outside his home for his girlfriend when Giacomo returned.

She arrived soon after to find him dead, with multiple stab wounds to his face and chest.

Although the investigation was officially closed, this new evidence will reportedly be added to the prosecution’s file.

Detectives believe that Giacomo had no clear motive.

The men are said to have lived on the same street and to have known each other since childhood.

The alleged killer was known in the local area for his erratic behavior and had been spotted walking the streets with a knife in the days leading up to the attack.

He had also reportedly just come out of rehab.

The trial is scheduled to take place on September 11.

Giacomo Friso, the killer in a murder case, in a selfie video.
Giacomo’s trial is scheduled for SeptemberCredit: Jam Press
Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like
Beverly Hills "squatter" Rita Ortiz evicted after $570M lien scheme

Beverly Hills Scandal: Rita Ortiz’s $570M Lien Scheme Ends in Eviction

A businesswoman from Beverly Hills, accused of attempting to defraud Los Angeles…
Trump to release government UFO and 'extraterrestrial life' files

Trump to Unveil Government UFO Files: Potential Revelations on Extraterrestrial Life

In a significant move that has sparked widespread intrigue, President Trump declared…
Tom Steyer says he backs special election for additional corporate taxes

Tom Steyer Advocates for Special Election to Boost Corporate Taxes: What It Means for the Economy

California gubernatorial hopeful Tom Steyer is setting his sights on a 2027…
UK condemns 10-year espionage sentence for British couple in Iran

UK Criticizes Iran’s 10-Year Prison Sentence for British Couple Accused of Espionage

LONDON, Feb 19 (Reuters) – On Thursday, British Foreign Minister Yvette Cooper…
UN nuclear watchdog chief urges US to secure Iran deal

Top UN Nuclear Watchdog Urges Swift US Action to Revive Iran Deal: A Crucial Step for Global Security

The chief of the United Nations’ nuclear oversight body emphasized the urgency…
Christian mother, teacher found dead as police hunt homicide suspect in Ohio home invasion

Tragic Twist: Ohio Teacher’s Husband Arrested for Her Murder Days After Gruesome Discovery

Authorities have charged an Ohio man with murder following the fatal shooting…
Accountability matters: Andrew and South Korea president face justice, but not Trump

Justice Served? Andrew & South Korea’s Leader Held Accountable While Trump Remains Untouched

Why is it that in countries like Britain and South Korea, influential…
Husband of embattled Labor Secretary Lori Chavez-DeRemer barred from department headquarters over sexual assault allegations 

Spouse of Labor Secretary Lori Chavez-DeRemer Prohibited from Department Headquarters Following Sexual Assault Allegations

The husband of beleaguered Labor Secretary Lori Chavez-DeRemer has been prohibited from…
Christian mother, teacher's autopsy conducted as police probe homicide in Ohio home invasion

Ohio Shooting: 911 Records Reveal Response to Tragic Incident Involving Christian Mother and Teacher

In a heart-wrenching tragedy that has shaken a quiet Ohio community, the…
Clayton Dietz, accused of killing adoptive father hauled into court in handcuffs

Shocking Courtroom Drama: Clayton Dietz Faces Justice in Adoptive Father’s Murder Case

An 11-year-old, described as having a youthful appearance, faced the court in…
Woman finds 'smiling' rock on UK island

UK Island Discovery: Woman Uncovers Rare ‘Smiling’ Rock Formation

Open wide! During a recent trip with her husband, a woman’s quest…
Organized South American crime group burglarizes over 60 high-end Houston-area homes targeting designer goods

Luxury Loot: Inside the South American Crime Syndicate Targeting Houston’s Elite Homes

A sophisticated burglary operation has struck over 60 luxury residences throughout the…