Meghan Markle posts photo of her kids after Prince Harry loses UK security appeal
Share this @internewscast.com

Meghan Markle has family on her mind after Prince Harry lost his appeal to regain taxpayer-funded security in the UK.

The Duchess of Sussex, 43, posted a photo on Instagram Saturday of Harry, 40, with their son Prince Archie, 5, and daughter Princess Lilibet, 3.

The black-and-white photo shows Harry and his children from behind as they walk in what seems to be the garden of their home in Montecito, California. Harry is seen walking beside Archie, holding his hand, while Lilibet sits atop his shoulders. The family appears to be enjoying a peaceful moment together.

Markle didn’t include a caption with her post. She also had the comments turned off.

Over the weekend, Harry was dealt a painful loss in his fight to maintain his tax-payer funded security detail in his native country.

The legal team supporting the decision explained that it would be inappropriate for Harry to retain publicly-funded security after stepping away from his royal responsibilities.

The author of “Spare” and his wife decided in 2020 to step back from their royal duties and relocate to the United States. Subsequently, in February 2024, London’s High Court made the decision to remove taxpayer-funded security protection for the Sussexes in the UK.

Following the latest ruling, Harry— who attended the hearing in England last month — told the BBC that he was “devastated” by the court’s decision.

“I’m sure there are some people out there, probably most likely the people that wish me harm, [who] consider this a huge win,” he suggested. “Everybody knew that they were putting us at risk in 2020 and they hoped that me knowing that risk would force us to come back.”

“But then when you realize that didn’t work, do you not want to keep us safe?” Harry questioned. “Whether you’re the government, the Royal Household, whether you’re my dad, my family – despite all of our differences, do you not want to just ensure our safety?”

Harry also told the British outlet that he will likely never bring his wife and children to the UK again. (Markle hasn’t been in England since Queen Elizabeth’s funeral in Sept. 2022)

“I love my country. I always have done. Despite what some people in that country have done,” he said. “I miss the UK, I miss parts of the UK, of course I do. I think that it’s really quite sad that I won’t be able to show my children my homeland.”

Additionally, the Invictus Games founder confirmed that he’s still estranged from his father, King Charles III.

“Life is precious. I don’t know how much longer my father has,” Harry said about the 76-year-old monarch, who was diagnosed with cancer last year.

“He won’t speak to me because of this security stuff,” Harry added. “But it would be nice to reconcile.”

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like
Rangers fail to duplicate road success at MSG, fall to 2-8-1 at home after loss to Lightning

Rangers Struggle to Replicate Road Triumphs at MSG, Suffer 2-8-1 Home Record with Loss to Lightning

By Allan Kreda The New York Rangers are currently leading the NHL…
Winning Powerball numbers for August 23, 2025

Unlock Your Fortune: Check the Winning Numbers for Powerball’s November 29th Draw!

WASHINGTON — With no winners emerging in Wednesday’s drawing, the Powerball jackpot…
Parolee with lengthy criminal history identified in deadly crash that killed Colorado father, 3 children

Parolee with Extensive Criminal Record Involved in Fatal Colorado Crash, Claiming Lives of Father and Three Children

Authorities have identified the victims of a devastating car crash in Colorado…
CIA‑Linked Zero Unit Fighter Accused of Killing DC National Guard

Shocking Allegations: CIA-Linked Operative Tied to DC National Guard’s Fatal Incident

A former CIA-backed Afghan commando accused of gunning down two West Virginia…
National Guardsman Andrew Wolfe still ‘fighting for his life’ after DC shooting

National Guardsman Andrew Wolfe in Critical Condition Following Washington, D.C. Shooting

In a harrowing incident in Washington, D.C., West Virginia National Guardsman Andrew…
Mass shooting at Stockton, California, banquet hall leaves 4 dead, 10 wounded

Tragic Mass Shooting at Stockton Banquet Hall Claims Four Lives, Injures Ten Others

A tragic mass shooting in Stockton, California, on Saturday evening resulted in…
Browns open to giving Shedeur Sanders 'extended look' as starter

Cleveland Browns Consider Shedeur Sanders for Starting QB Role: An In-Depth Look

Shedeur Sanders may soon find himself leading the Cleveland Browns as their…
Virginia high school football coach goes missing during team's undefeated season

Manhunt Intensifies: Fugitive Football Coach Evades Capture in Woods Armed with Gun

A high school football coach from Virginia, wanted in connection with a…
Vanessa Hudgens, Cole Tucker welcome second child

Vanessa Hudgens and Cole Tucker Celebrate the Arrival of Their Second Child

Vanessa Hudgens, renowned for her role in “High School Musical,” announced a…
San Francisco doctor's steady hand masters the art of surgery

Discover How a San Francisco Surgeon Perfects Precision in the Operating Room

SAN FRANCISCO — Discipline, creativity, and precision are essential traits for an…
JSO employee arrested for trying to meet minor for sex in St. Johns County

Tragic Discovery: Authorities Investigate Fatal Incident Following Gunfire in Southside Area

Authorities have assured the public that the incident appears to be a…
Airlines work to fix software glitch on A320 aircraft and some flights are disrupted

Airlines Address Software Glitch on A320 Aircraft, Causing Select Flight Delays

As the weekend approached, airlines globally faced a wave of flight cancellations…