DOOMSDAY FOR DIDDY: TRIAL STARTS TODAY
Share this @internewscast.com

Sean “Diddy” Combs’ former assistant took the stand on Thursday, revealing she often had to tidy up hotel rooms she booked for Combs and his then-girlfriend, Cassie Ventura.

Using the pseudonym “Mia,” the witness shared that her duties included preparing and cleaning the locations where the “freak offs” occurred. According to CNN, Mia also drove Combs and Ventura to these hotel rooms, which she equipped with items like baby oil, lubricant, and white candles.

Mia explained that she needed to clean the rooms before the hotel’s housekeeping staff appeared, to prevent them from potentially leaking information to tabloids. She described the task as a “nightmare” and alleged it involved cleaning baby oil, candle wax, and occasionally blood. Combs asserted the blood was menstrual, Mia recounted in her testimony.

According to CNN, Mia recalled an instance in which she and Ventura were in a car in Los Angeles when Ventura got a call from Diddy. Diddy reportedly told Ventura that he wanted to stay at a hotel, which made Ventura visibly upset.

“More like nervous, really nervous — she started getting stomach issues because of it,” Mia testified.

Mia worked for Combs from 2009 to 2017. She is one of three witnesses who have accused Combs of physical and sexual abuse.

Ventura, who dated Combs from 2007 to 2018, previously testified that Combs “stifled” her music career while forcing her to participate in “freak offs,” which often entailed her having sex with other men in Combs’ presence. Ventura said the drug-fueled ordeals left her sleep-deprived and dehydrated, as they would last for days on end.

Ventura said Combs “often” injured her during these rendezvous.

Combs was arrested on September 16, 2024, outside a Manhattan hotel on federal charges of racketeering, sex trafficking, and transportation to engage in prostitution. Combs has been denied bail three times, as Judge Andrew L. Carter determined there was a “serious risk” of witness tampering in this case.

Federal authorities raided Combs’ homes in Holmby Hills, California, and Miami in March 2024. Reports indicated that the raids were connected to an ongoing sex trafficking investigation that resulted in his arrest months later.

The raids also occurred four months after Ventura accused him of sex trafficking and abuse. In a multimillion-dollar lawsuit, she alleged that Combs drugged her and forced her to have sex with other men. The pair settled the lawsuit a day after its filing.

However, in May, the video surfaced showing Combs assaulting Ventura. After the video was released, Combs put out a video expressing remorse for his behavior.

Two more accusers came forward a week after Ventura’s lawsuit. One of the women claimed Combs drugged and raped her at Syracuse University in New York in 1991. Combs denied those allegations before a third accuser, Liza Gardner, levied similar allegations against him.

Days after footage of the Ventura assault was publicized, two more women filed lawsuits against Combs. One of those women was April Lampros, a New York Fashion Institute of Technology student who reportedly met Combs in 1994. Lampros accused Combs of sexually assaulting her on four occasions between the mid-1990s and the early 2000s.

Combs has been accused of committing or facilitating sexual abuse in at least 30 other lawsuits — including one, filed in October, which alleges he and Jay-Z raped a 13-year-old girl in New York in 2000. The accuser in that case had her lawsuit dismissed in February.

Combs turned down a plea deal days before jury selection began. His trial is expected to last two months.

[Feature Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP]

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like

Kentucky Man Arrested for Allegedly Injuring Girlfriend’s Child During Diaper Change

A Kentucky resident has been detained on charges of child abuse following…

Maryland Resident Faces Backlash After Confronting Young Carolers with Gun

In a startling incident over the weekend, a 58-year-old man from Maryland…

Tragic Incident: How a 5-Year-Old Accessed a Firearm and What Parents Need to Know About Gun Safety

Inset: Trae Colvin (Douglas County Corrections/WOWT). Background: The intersection of 14th St.…

Shocking Twist: Mom Confesses to Fabricating Report Against Father in Infant Case

Inset: Lyrica Maisha Noble (Craighead County Sheriff”s Office). Background: The suburban area…

Suspect Apprehended for Carjacking, Assault, and Police Scanner Evasion

In the early hours today, Rakeem Lizel Calhoun, aged 37, found himself…

Lawyer Reports Tina Clark’s Health Declining Amidst Solitary Confinement

Left: U.S. President Donald Trump speaks during a joint press conference with…

Trump Expected to Pursue Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit Following Dismissal of RICO Case

Left: Donald Trump speaks at the annual Road to Majority conference in…

Teen Acquitted in High-Profile Easter Show Stabbing: A Closer Look at the Verdict

The tragic incident involving the fatal stabbing of a ride attendant at…

Tragic Loss: 8-Year-Old Jaylin Dies in Extreme Heat Incident Involving Parents

On a seemingly serene late summer morning in Odessa, Texas, young Jaylin…

Authorities Report Children Residing in Unsanitary Conditions Amidst Pest and Safety Concerns

Background: The home where children were allegedly found living in squalid conditions…

New York Court Delivers Verdict in Tragic Case of Father Accused of Killing Daughter

Left: Kabary Salem (Lebanon County Jail). Right: Ola Salem (GoFundMe). A Pennsylvania…

Father Accused of Tragic Baby Death Seeks Mother’s Help to Evade Justice, Say Police

Inset: Jordan N. Savoy (Charles County Sheriff’s Office). Background: The block in…