Share this @internewscast.com
A well-known social media influencer found herself dialing the police twice within a single day after claiming to have seen two different men lurking around her property.
On Wednesday night, just before the stroke of midnight, authorities were dispatched to Lindsey Pelas’ residence in the San Fernando Valley. The 34-year-old influencer had reported a possible trespassing incident, raising concerns about a violation of a restraining order. Despite a thorough search of the premises, officers came up empty-handed.

The following afternoon, at around 2 p.m., Pelas once again reached out to the police. This time, she reported spotting a man wandering through her front and back yards. Responding officers documented the situation as a trespassing incident.
No arrests have been made in connection with these occurrences, and law enforcement officials currently suspect that the two incidents are unrelated.
Originally hailing from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Lindsey Pelas made the move to Los Angeles in 2015 to chase her dreams of a career in modeling and acting.
Pelas is from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and moved to Los Angeles in 2015 to pursue a modeling and acting career.
She’s appeared in several magazines and has more than eight million Instagram followers, and has previously hosted a weekly celebrity podcast, “Eyes Up Here.”
Download The California Post App, follow us on social, and subscribe to our newsletters
California Post News: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, X, YouTube, WhatsApp, LinkedIn
California Post Sports Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, X
California Post Opinion
California Post Newsletters: Sign up here!
California Post App: Download here!
Home delivery: Sign up here!
Page Six Hollywood: Sign up here!
Pelas has previously detailed the harassment she endures for her sexy shots.
She also said she’s experienced sexist comments about her appearance, both in person and online, since she was young.

“At 18 years old, I worked at Hooters in Louisiana, and I didn’t know the can of worms that would open,” she told The Sun.
She claimed most of the “mean” and “obnoxious” messages actually come from men, not women.
Pelas recalled one particularly abusive man, who worked for a well-known company, kept sending her disturbing messages.
“One day, I’d had enough. I looked up his LinkedIn and posted those messages to his workplace,” she said.
She added that she was concerned he worked with women and couldn’t imagine someone with such hostility toward women working alongside them.