Share this @internewscast.com

Jason and Travis Kelce are doing their part to help victims of the shooting in Kansas City that happened during the Chiefs Super Bowl victory parade Feb. 14.

On Feb. 19, the brothers addressed the shooting in a video message on Instagram ahead of their newest “New Heights” podcast episode.

“We just want to say our hearts go out to all the victims, their families, Chiefs Kingdom and really all of Kansas City that was really there on a day to try and celebrate the community. And it’s unfortunate and deeply tragic, the events that occurred,” Jason Kelce said.

“We also want to thank the local law enforcement that spring into action, the first responders on scene and anybody that’s been willing to help those affected by this tragedy,” he continued.

Travis Kelce said they would provide a link to an emergency response fund to help victims of the shootings and their families, as well as first responders and mental health services, while his brother expressed his appreciation of the people in the city.

“One of the things that’s evident is how much Kansas City is coming together and rallying around the people that have been affected by this,” Jason Kelce said.

“Kansas City and Chiefs Kingdom, we love you guys. We’re with you guys,” Travis Kelce said.

Roughly one million people had turned out to celebrate the Chiefs winning their second consecutive Super Bowl at the parade when gunshots erupted. Lisa Lopez-Galvan, 43, died, while at least 22 other people were injured. Two unidentified juveniles have been charged in connection with the shooting.

The Chiefs team has rallied to the aid of the victims.

Patrick Mahomes and his wife, Brittany, visited two sisters, 8 and 10, in the hospital after they were each shot in the leg, while Travis Kelce’s charity donated $100,000 to help with their medical expenses.

The Chiefs have also created that emergency response fund Travis Kelce referenced, raising more than $680,000, including donating from the team’s owner and Mahomes’ foundation.

Travis Kelce’s girlfriend, pop star Taylor Swift, also donated $100,000 to Lopez-Galvan’s family.

“Sending my deepest sympathies and condolences in the wake of your devastating loss,” she wrote on an online fundraiser.

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like
Vanessa Hudgens, Cole Tucker welcome second child

Vanessa Hudgens and Cole Tucker Celebrate the Arrival of Their Second Child

Vanessa Hudgens, renowned for her role in “High School Musical,” announced a…
'It didn’t feel real': Georgia teen dances his way to New York City for Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

Georgia Teen’s Dance Journey Takes Him to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City

As vibrant floats and rhythmic marching bands made their way down 34th…
Ryan Wedding: FBI seizes $13 million Mercedes CLK-GTR Roadster connected to former Olympian turned alleged drug kingpin

FBI Seizes $13 Million Mercedes CLK-GTR Roadster Linked to Ex-Olympian and Alleged Drug Kingpin Ryan Wedding

The FBI recently confiscated an incredibly rare car valued at $13 million,…
CIA‑Linked Zero Unit Fighter Accused of Killing DC National Guard

Shocking Allegations: CIA-Linked Operative Tied to DC National Guard’s Fatal Incident

A former CIA-backed Afghan commando accused of gunning down two West Virginia…
How Nazi war criminal Josef Mengele evaded capture in Latin America, revealed in declassified files

Unveiled Secrets: How Nazi War Criminal Josef Mengele Eluded Justice in Latin America

Earlier this year, Argentine President Javier Milei made significant strides in transparency…
Afghan National Freed Under Biden Program Arrested After TikTok Bomb Threat in Fort Worth

Controversial Release: Afghan National’s TikTok Bomb Threat Shakes Fort Worth After Biden Program Grant

An Afghan national, who entered the United States through President Biden’s Operation…
Hegseth slams report on boat strike targeting attack survivors, denies war crimes

Hegseth Criticizes Allegations of Boat Strike on Attack Survivors, Refutes War Crime Claims

Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth has vehemently dismissed allegations suggesting that he commanded…
National Guardsman Andrew Wolfe still ‘fighting for his life’ after DC shooting

National Guardsman Andrew Wolfe in Critical Condition Following Washington, D.C. Shooting

In a harrowing incident in Washington, D.C., West Virginia National Guardsman Andrew…
Mass shooting at Stockton, California, banquet hall leaves 4 dead, 10 wounded

Tragic Mass Shooting at Stockton Banquet Hall Claims Four Lives, Injures Ten Others

A tragic mass shooting in Stockton, California, on Saturday evening resulted in…
Intel Official Busted for Selling Top Secret Info to Foreign Nation Because He Was ‘Disturbed’ by Trump

Kash Patel Reveals Compelling Updates on Comey Case and the Use of ‘Burn Bags

Recently, a judge dismissed the case against former FBI Director James Comey…
Tom Stoppard: British playwright, who won Academy Award for 'Shakespeare In Love,' dies at 88

Renowned Playwright and ‘Shakespeare In Love’ Oscar Winner Tom Stoppard Passes Away at 88

Renowned British playwright Tom Stoppard, celebrated for his playful yet insightful works…
Pope Leo tours Istanbul's famous Blue Mosque, declines to pray alongside imam

Pope Leo Visits Istanbul’s Iconic Blue Mosque, Chooses Not to Pray with Imam

Pope Leo XIV visited Istanbul’s renowned Blue Mosque on Saturday, choosing to…