Share this @internewscast.com

A memorial service for right-wing political activist Charlie Kirk is set to take place in Arizona on Monday morning AEST, with United States President Donald Trump among those expected to attend.
The alleged gunman, Tyler Robinson, has been taken into custody, charged with aggravated murder and six other offences, including obstruction of justice and witness tampering.

The prosecutors have announced their intention to pursue the death penalty.

Where will the memorial be held?

Kirk co-founded Turning Point USA, which is the largest conservative youth organisation in the country.
According to a program and website from the group, called Fight for Charlie, the memorial will be held from 11am on Sunday local time (4am on Monday AEST).
It will take place at State Farm Stadium in Arizona, which is the home of the National Football League’s Arizona Cardinals.

The stadium can hold a standard 63,400 spectators, with the possibility of expanding to accommodate over 73,000 for major events.

What arrangements are in place?

Entry to the event will operate on a first-come, first-served basis.

According to the website, “enhanced security measures” will be enforced, and individuals with bags will be denied entry.

According to local reports, Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi said in a statement earlier this week that “joint security planning is underway” for the memorial and “appropriate public safety related information” would be provided in the coming days.

People attending are encouraged to dress in red, white, or blue.

Who is expected to attend — and speak?

The website details a list of those who are expected to deliver remarks, including Trump, vice president JD Vance, and Kirk’s widow, Erika Kirk.
Also among those included in the list are White House chief of staff Susie Wiles, US secretary of state Marco Rubio, health secretary Robert F Kennedy Jr, defence secretary Pete Hegseth, national intelligence director Tulsi Gabbard, Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr and conservative talk show host Tucker Carlson.
When asked by journalists whether he would be attending, Trump reportedly said on 11 September: “I will be.”
“They’ve asked me to go, and I think I have an obligation to do that.”

Share this @internewscast.com
You May Also Like
U.S. Army soldiers exit a Black Hawk at the Truckee Tahoe Airport in Truckee, Calif., Saturday, Feb. 21, 2026, after aiding in recovery efforts for a group of skiers who went missing during a deadly avalanche. (AP Photo/Godofredo A. Vásquez)

Tragic Discovery: Bodies of 9 Backcountry Skiers Recovered After California Avalanche

Nine backcountry skiers tragically lost their lives in an avalanche near California’s…

Donald Trump Elevates Global Tariffs to 15% Maximum, Marking Temporary Increase

In a surprising twist, President Donald Trump announced his decision to increase…

Police Sergeant Faces Double Drink-Driving Allegations in Single Day

An off-duty police officer has been charged after allegedly being caught drink…
Haroula Kipouridou was working as a singer at a Greek tavern at the time of her murder.

Unveiling Justice: $1 Million Reward Offered in Chilling Cold Case Murder Investigation

A rare $1 million reward is being offered to help solve the…

Burke Announces Initiation of Procedures to Proscribe Islamist Organization Hizb ut-Tahrir

In brief Burke said his department had received advice from ASIO that…

ASIO: No Passport Bans for Women Allegedly Linked to IS, Confirms Burke

Australian authorities are grappling with the dilemma of whether to allow the…
Radical Islamist group closer to hate speech laws ban

Crackdown on Hate Speech: Islamist Group Faces Potential Ban

In a significant development, Australia’s Home Affairs Minister, Tony Burke, announced today…
More than 1500 alkaloid poppy plant heads were stolen from the Ballarat farm recently.

Urgent Health Alert Issued Following Theft of 1,700 Toxic Poppy Plants from Confidential Farm Location

Health authorities are raising the alarm after around 1700 toxic poppy plants…
Wellington Phoenix goalie Josh Oluwayemi (bottom right) has gone viral after he made a mind-boggling mistake in his side's 5-0 loss to Auckland on Saturday

Aussie Footballer’s Unforgettable Mistake Sparks Coach’s Sudden Resignation

Footballer Josh Oluwayemi has captured attention for a blunder that contributed significantly…
NSW farmer and butcher Bianca Tarrant said the tariffs had a flow-on effect for producers.

Aussie Farmers Brace for Impact: US Tariff Shifts Spark Concerns Down Under

Farmers and producers across Australia are on edge after Donald Trump said…

Unlocking the Migration Debate: Five Insightful Charts Reveal the Optimal ‘Sweet Spot

In the wake of the recent Bondi terror incident and the ongoing…
At the end of a work day, commuters ride a metro train traveling from Flinders Street Station to points outside the city center of Melbourne, Australia

Majority of Nine.com.au Audience Achieves 2026 Goal Ahead of Schedule: Discover Their Secrets!

Exclusive Insight: A worrying trend is emerging in Australia as reading rates…