Living Nostradamus issues stark warning to Prince Harry

Modern-day Prophet Delivers Urgent Message for Prince Harry

A psychic has issued a stark warning to Prince Harry following his explosive interview with the BBC last week.

Athos Salomé, aged 38 from Brazil, has gained the nickname ‘Living Nostradamus’ thanks to his many precise forecasts over the years, which have included the prediction of the coronavirus outbreak, the demise of Queen Elizabeth II, and the Microsoft worldwide system failure.

According to predictions by the fortune-teller, the Duke of Sussex, who is 40 years old, will reconcile with his father, King Charles, who is 76, in 2026. He might also end up relocating from his residence in Montecito, California.

After the Prince’s bombshell interview with the BBC last week—where he criticized the royal family and expressed frustration over being unable to return to the UK following the loss of his legal battle for taxpayer-funded security—the oracle has unveiled six unsettling predictions regarding his future.

Speaking to The Sun, Salomé claimed predictions reflect the Duke of Sussex’s current predicament of being ‘trapped’ between his new life in California with his wife and children, and ‘ghosts’ between him and the royal family.

Summarising his predictions, in a stark warning to the estranged Prince, Salomé said: ‘The future holds intense trials, but also the chance of rebirth.’ 

Harry has been followed by a ‘constant hurricane of family tensions, legal battles and public controversy’, but will regain public trust and repair royal relations, according to the fortune-teller.

In one of his predictions, Salomé said a ‘silent reconciliation’ will take place between Harry and his father next year, as Charles continues to battle cancer. 

He said: ‘It will be intimate, away from the cameras, and motivated by a sense of urgency and finitude.’ 

Meanwhile, he believes relations between Harry and Prince William will remain stony, and the pair will stay distant. 

His other predictions include ‘secret documents’ coming to light from a former Sussex employee, Harry launching a new humanitarian project for the mental health of war veterans and even leaving California over the next few years. 

Salome also believes that Harry is writing a new book – but that it’s completely different to his controversial memoir, Spare.  

He believes documents will be leaked by a former employee of the Sussexes that will reveal the painful extent to which Meghan ‘exerted a strong influence over his decisions’ – often in ways that have ‘conflicted with his own values’. 

He said that a former employee will reveal compromising records about the Duchess of Sussex in the latter half of this year, or during the start of the next.

The oracle said that between July and September of this year, Harry will face serious security risk that will lead him having to postpone a humanitarian mission in Africa, an ordeal that will initiate a public reassessment of his vulnerability.

Harry will end up leaving his home in Montecito, though the move will not bring him back to Buckingham Palace, or even the UK, but will take him to a new country.

He suggested South Africa or New Zealand could be on the cards as the next destination the Prince will take residence.

This will be in-part due to the marking of Prince Harry’s 42nd birthday, an age that marks ‘Kabbalistic maturity’, according to Salomé.

This maturing will lead him to discover ‘a new purpose in life’.

The predictions have been issued hot on the heels of Prince Harry’s scathing interview with the BBC on Friday in which he lamented that he will not be able to bring his wife and children back to the UK after losing his court battle over taxpayer-funded bodyguards. 

Harry also claimed to be the victim of an ‘establishment stitch-up’ and said it was ‘sad’ he was unable to show his family his homeland due to issues with his security.

During the blistering attack, he complained that his father ‘won’t speak to me’ and said he had had ‘so many disagreements’ with his family, some of whom ‘may never forgive’ him for writing a book.

In the extraordinary interview, Harry added that he was ‘devastated’ after losing his battle over taxpayer-funded bodyguards – which puts him on the hook for £1.5million in legal costs.

Today, a report in The Sun on Sunday revealed Harry claimed to have taken an ‘unimaginable security risk’ by ordering a Deliveroo takeaway during a boys’ evening – despite having complained about security measures for him and his family.

It has now been alleged a Deliveroo driver arrived at his friend Lord Charles Vivian’s £8million London townhouse with food during a get-to-together last May. 

This is despite high-profile figures usually avoiding such deliveries for safety reasons, The Sun on Sunday has reported. 

Princess Diana’s former protection officer Ken Wharfe described the move as an ‘unthinkable security risk’. 

He said: ‘It’s unbelievable that such a high-profile person, who considers themselves to be such a high-security risk, would allow themselves to have a Deliveroo driver arrive at a house with no idea of who they are and what they might be carrying in their bag.’

You May Also Like

Customs Agents Arrest Accused Smuggler After Finding Bizarre Cargo Hidden in 22 Pairs of Socks

A man was arrested at a Tokyo airport after customs authorities reportedly…

Princess Eugenie Names Baby Adelaide Elizabeth Annina Brooksbank

Princess Eugenie has revealed the name of her newborn daughter, Adelaide Elizabeth…

Inside Lindsay Clancy’s Parents’ Lives as Daughter Faces Trial

A stark illustration sits at the center of a $2 million fundraising…

Finance Book Author and CEO Jailed for $380M Fraud Scheme

The head of a purported real estate investment firm — and author…

Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris Jackson Underwent Electroconvulsive Therapy

Paris Jackson has opened up about the extent of her mental health…

Expert Tips to Keep Your Garden Thriving During a Drought

Daily Mail journalists select and curate the products that feature on our…

Ricky Gervais to Marry Jane Fallon After 44 Years Together

For years, Ricky Gervais has been famously dismissive of marriage, arguing that…

FBI: Fang Fang Sought Illegal Donations for Swalwell Campaign

WASHINGTON — An FBI investigation that ran for three years into then-Rep.…

Lindsay Clancy’s Mother Testifies in Emotional Murder Trial

Lindsay Clancy became visibly emotional in court, wiping away tears as her…

Fiancée and Six Kids Left Heartbroken After Dad Is Killed

A military veteran and father of six has died following a workplace…

Robert Carradine’s Family Sues UCLA Over Actor’s Death at 71

The family of late actor Robert Carradine has taken legal action against…

American Airlines Flier Sparks Outrage With Offensive Phone Text

An American Airlines passenger flying from Miami to New York was flagged…