Security camera footage of a hallway.

Recent scrutiny of JEFFREY Epstein’s prison CCTV footage from his last hours has uncovered an unexplained discrepancy, with nearly three minutes of the video missing. This discovery prompts further questions regarding possible alterations to the footage.

The release of this footage was intended to debunk conspiracy theories about Epstein’s demise and provide transparency concerning related documents. However, it hasn’t succeeded in doing so, much to the annoyance of Donald Trump, who criticized those continuing to investigate this “bulls**t hoax”.

Security camera footage of a hallway.
The CCTV footage of Epstein’s final hours was in fact missing almost three minutesCredit: US Department of Justice
Headshot of Jeffrey Epstein.
Epstein died in jail in August 2019, and the FBI has confirmed its assessment that it was suicideCredit: AFP
Photo of Donald Trump speaking on the White House lawn.
Trump is furious that conspiracy theories surrounding the case continue to rumble onCredit: The Mega Agency

Officials released approximately 11 hours of footage, purportedly capturing the timeframe during which Epstein passed away. The US Department of Justice asserted this was the complete, unedited video surveillance.

But a mysterious “lost minute” was noticed in the video soon after release, when the clock ticked from 11:58:58 straight to midnight – skipping out 62 seconds.

Attorney General Pam Bondi explained this was caused by a glitch in the prison’s outdated system – and claimed the same minute is missing from footage every night.

Then it was revealed that the video was actually made of two clips stitched together – debunking the claim it was the “full raw” file.

And now, analysis of the data has show that one of those two source clips was around 2 minutes and 53 seconds longer than the segment included in the final package, reports Wired.

This indicates that the first clip had been trimmed before release – and the data the first clip was actively cut at the 11:58:58 mark.

However, it does not specifically prove that the missing minute, or any existing footage, was deliberately cut from the released video.

The footage comes from the only functioning camera on the night before the paedo financier was found dead on August 9, 2019, and would have captured anyone entering or leaving his cell, the DoJ said.

Epstein was in prison as he awaited a major trial over sex-trafficking charges after decades of sick activity with minors.

The CCTV shows Epstein being led into his cell at 7:49pm, and then a guard checking on him at 10:39pm – the last time anyone is believed to have entered the area until the next morning.

Trump ally calls for RELEASE of Epstein files but Don insists ‘it’s boring stuff’ amid whirlwind of murder conspiracies

Guards can be seen walking around the common area at around 6.30am on the 10th as they deliver breakfast.

At approximately 6.33am, more guards enter the common area and walk towards the area of Epstein’s cell – presumably after he was found dead.

Epstein was found hanged in his cell on the 10th, but speculation has been rife that others were involved – and the release of the footage has sparked another flareup of controversy.

It was released last week after a leaked memo showed that a probe concluded Epstein’s death a suicide, and the “client list” of people implicated in Epstein’s crimes does not exist – contrary to popular conspiracy theories.

Since his death, people have speculated that Epstein blackmailed prominent figures involved with his sick crimes.

The FBI’s conclusion that it does not exist directly rails against what administration officials have previously said.

In an interview on Fox News in February, Pam Bondi herself said the client list was “sitting on my desk right now to review.”

She addressed the comment during a cabinet meeting last Tuesday, explaining that she had meant the Epstein file in its entirety.

Photo of Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein.
Epstein was charged with sex trafficking of minors – along with his girlfriend Ghislaine MaxwellCredit: AFP
Photo of Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump.
Elon Musk previously claimed that Donald Trump featured on a so-called client list in the Epstein filesCredit: Getty

And it was hoped that the confirmation Epstein’s death was suicide would put to bed theories that he had been murdered to prevent him from divulging names.

However, even the release of the CCTV footage has failed to snuff out the conspiracies – leading to some within Trump’s own ranks to call for the further release of the full files.

Many within his MAGA movement allege that the files about the paedophile’s crimes have been withheld to protect big names.

US House Speaker Mike Johnson said this week he supported the release of the files.

Speaking on a podcast with Benny Johnson, the Republican said: “It’s a very delicate subject, but we should put everything out there and let the people decide it.

“I’m for transparency,” he added.

Other conservative figures have since demanded to see all the documents related to Epstein’s crimes, even as Trump has tried to put the issue to bed.

Lauren Boebert, another conservative Republican said a special counsel should be appointed to investigate the financier’s crimes if more Epstein files were not released.

Man in suit speaking at podium with American flag in background.
US Speaker of the House Mike Johnson broke ranks with Trump to call for the release of the so-called Epstein files
Pam Bondi speaking at a cabinet meeting.
Attorney General Pam Bondi previously said the client list was sitting on her desk – but later clarified she meant the files in generalCredit: Splash

And Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana said the voters expect more accountability.

Even Trump’s daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, a Fox News host, has called for “more transparency” from the administration.

On Tuesday, Trump said the DoJ should release all “credible” information from its probe into the notorious sex criminal.

But he repeated his claim that the so-called Epstein files were “made up” by his Democratic predecessors in the White House – despite saying multiple times during the election campaign that he would “probably” release them.

He told reporters in the White House: “I don’t understand why the Jeffrey Epstein case would be of interest to anybody.

“It’s pretty boring stuff.”

Trump’s frustration boiled over on Wednesday when he unleashed a scathing ramble on Truth Social, taking aim at those he holds responsible for the ongoing attention, and those who have “fallen” for them.

The President hit out at “radical left democrats”, who he claims peddled the theories about Epstein’s death and the so-called client list.

And he fumed that his past MAGA supporters had “bought into this ‘bullshit,’ hook, line, and sinker”.

The MAGA camp remains left divided over a lack of clarity regarding the release of the hyped files.

Security camera footage of a hallway.
The new missing three-minutes does not prove that any footage was deliberately withheldCredit: US Department of Justice

You May Also Like

Melania Trump laughs off reports of her disappearance: 'I heard you missed me'

Melania Trump Dismisses Disappearance Rumors With ‘I Heard You Missed Me’

WASHINGTON — First lady Melania Trump cut through days of speculation about…
Dramatic Video Shows Civilians in Mass Shooting Simulation - Internewscast Journal

Dramatic Video Shows Civilians in Mass Shooting Simulation

The training exercise quickly took a chaotic turn. A Florida sheriff’s office…
UK Asylum Seeker Advice Sparks Backlash Over Controversial Children Poster - Internewscast Journal

UK Asylum Seeker Advice Sparks Backlash Over Controversial Children Poster

Debate over immigration policy in the U.K. has intensified, with critics arguing…
Lindsay Clancy’s Ex-Husband Quietly Remarries, Starts New Chapter Amid Her Murder Trial - Internewscast Journal

Lindsay Clancy’s Ex-Husband Quietly Remarries, Starts New Chapter Amid Her Murder Trial

If you or someone you know is experiencing suicidal thoughts, call the…
Philadelphia woman says she used stage combat training to fight off masked man chasing residents

Philadelphia Woman Uses Stage Combat to Fend Off Masked Man

A Philadelphia woman says her art school training helped her react in…
Over 100 Boxes of Stolen LEGO Found in Barstow Desert Van - Internewscast Journal

Over 100 Boxes of Stolen LEGO Found in Barstow Desert Van

Investigators in California are working to determine how more than $28,000 worth…
Steven Gress Laughs During Guilty Plea in Miranda Corsette Torture Killing - Internewscast Journal

Steven Gress Laughs During Guilty Plea in Miranda Corsette Torture Killing

A Florida man smiled and laughed in court Wednesday as he admitted…
Karmelo Anthony Prosecutor Reveals Evidence Jury Never Saw - Internewscast Journal

Karmelo Anthony Prosecutor Reveals Evidence Jury Never Saw

Hours before Austin Metcalf was fatally stabbed, Karmelo Anthony’s former girlfriend had…
Michigan Pastor Lorenzo Sewell Addresses Religious Tensions at Dearborn City Council Meeting - Internewscast Journal

Michigan Pastor Lorenzo Sewell Addresses Religious Tensions at Dearborn City Council Meeting

A routine town hall meeting in Dearborn, Michigan, turned volatile Tuesday when…
Untapped Karmelo Anthony evidence cache showed he stalked ex-girlfriend, had 'knives' obsession: prosecutors

Prosecutors Say Karmelo Anthony Evidence Cache Shows Stalking of Ex-Girlfriend and Knife Obsession

Prosecutors said Thursday that jurors who convicted Karmelo Anthony of murder never…
Suspected DUI Driver Charged in Perris Crash That Killed 8-Year-Old - Internewscast Journal

Suspected DUI Driver Charged in Perris Crash That Killed 8-Year-Old

A Southern California family is grieving the devastating loss of their 8-year-old…
Mehnoosh Hatam Killed in DuSable Lake Shore Drive Crash - Internewscast Journal

Mehnoosh Hatam Killed in DuSable Lake Shore Drive Crash

CHICAGO () — A 49-year-old motorcyclist was killed Wednesday night in a…