Share this @internewscast.com
A second victim in the case against four Real Madrid players, who have allegedly passed on sexual content without the consent of those involved, has come forward.
Earlier in September it emerged that three Los Blancos academy stars had been arrested as a result of a sex tape that involved an underage teenage girl.
The video was then allegedly passed around on WhatsApp without the teenage girl’s consent.
Spanish outlet El Mundo now claims that a second victim has come forward, with the alleged victim appearing in the videos shared among the Real Madrid players in question, also claiming not to have given consent.
A second victim has reportedly come forward to accuse Real Madrid players of allegedly sharing sexual content without consent
The players were arrested at the club’s Valdebebas training ground earlier in September
They also claim to have had an argument with the footballers over the issue, and that the players were aware that although the second person is an adult, they knew the teenager was aged 16.
While the investigation is on going, police are thought to be looking in to whether the content was shared to other group chats at Real Madrid.
There were no names of the footballers given by Spanish authorities for legal reasons, although a publication in Gran Canaria, where the alleged incident took place, had offered a name of one of the footballers.
The player in question had been linked with a move to West Ham earlier in the year, and is currently with Real Madrid’s Castilla reserve team in Spain’s fifth-tier of football.
The arrested players were reportedly part of a party of four men and three women partying at Amadores Beach Club in Gran Canaria in June when the tape is alleged to have been recorded.
The footballer that has been named by some Spanish outlets is thought to have gone to the pool area with one of the women for ‘consensual sex’, while the two others remained with the remaining three Real Madrid players.
Island newspaper La Provincia, which unlike rival papers didn’t name the player but offered a blow-by-account of the incident which has led to the arrests, said: ‘Later the two women who had stayed behind in the chill-out area went to the pool where the Gran Canaria-born player was with the other girl.
‘At that moment one of the women said she suspected one of the players had used his mobile phone to record the sexual intercourse.
The second alleged victim claims that the players were aware the first victim was only aged 16
Reports say that the arrested footballers were among a group of men and women who partied at Amadores Beach Club when the sex tape is said to have been recorded
‘The players involved admitted filming but promised to erase the content.
‘Two months after that day at Amadores two of the girls, one of whom is underage, discovered the video filmed in June was being shared among WhatsApp groups.
‘It’s then that the mother of the minor decided to report it.’
Although none of the four players had appeared in court, summons are expected once a police report is received by the judge.
Spanish outlet El Confidencial, the first to break the news of the arrests, has reported without yet providing any proof to back up its claims: ‘Police sources say there could be several other players involved, including Real Madrid first team players.’
It is understood that investigations are ongoing to determine whether there are any others involved.
A spokesman for the Civil Guard in Gran Canaria said late on Thursday: ‘A mother accompanied by her daughter under the age of 16 has reported to police in Santa Maria de Guía in Las Palmas province in Gran Canaria that there are supposedly some recordings of her daughter’s consensual sexual relations, which were recorded without her consent and which she now knows are being circulated.
Real Madrid released a statement claiming they would take appropriate measures once they had detailed knowledge of the facts
‘The events that occurred in the municipality of Mogan date back to mid-June but she said she has now learned these images exist.’
The force added: ‘For this reason, Court 3 in San Bartolome de Tirajana has ordered the Civil Guard to make several people available to the court.’
Real Madrid said in a statement last week: ‘Real Madrid wishes to announce that it has learned that a Castilla player and three Real Madrid C players have made statements to the Civil Guard in relation to a complaint about the alleged broadcasting of a private video via WhatsApp.
‘When the club has detailed knowledge of the facts, we will take the appropriate measures.’